3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
This patch made the game unplayable for me. I have no idea what causes it anymore but I crash after 1-3 minutes EVERY TIME. I've tried everything but nothing fixes it.

I think I figured out why I can't catch dirt fish, angel fish, and things like that is because they have to be caught in forest biome but regular default biome isnt counted as forest biome even though it should be for so reason.

There is a noticable lag when switching menus in-game on O3DS. It's not that big of a deal, but it would be awesome if it could be fixed.

Hello ... Well, I'm new player Terraria and am finding amazing. I really enjoyed the game and its mechanics, but as a good young player, I am full of questions about the game and about this new update that came out (1.0.1). By the way, I play on my Nintendo 3DS, since I have not long to stay in the compute (this port was a light at the end of the tunnel for me).

Well, my questions are these:
1. In this new update for the 3DS, what has really changed? I read some posts from here in the forum, but seem more promises than real changes (do not get me wrong, please);

2. It may seem like a bug or not, but before this update, I could find Tungsten Ore in walls, now, I can only pray that using silt / slush ore on a machine. That is common? Varies from world to world? or is it wrong?

3. How do I complete the Angler's Quest? For me, he has given a quest and I was behind the fish, and besides not find the someone, the Angler gave me another quest without me complete the previous one?

4. With this new update, the new changes are applied to new worlds or if I'm already playing in one, it will be affected by them?

Well, for now is this ...
I do not know if this one is the right place to post what I did, but only posted here because it was where I was redirected when clicked on "click here for 3DS" ...

If not hurt the rules of the forum, would someone send me a link so I can iterating me more about the game, of course if it is related to the 3DS version will be even better, since I could not find such content.

Thank you and good night.

Hello ... Well, I'm new player Terraria and am finding amazing. I really enjoyed the game and its mechanics, but as a good young player, I am full of questions about the game and about this new update that came out (1.0.1). By the way, I play on my Nintendo 3DS, since I have not long to stay in the compute (this port was a light at the end of the tunnel for me).

Well, my questions are these:
1. In this new update for the 3DS, what has really changed? I read some posts from here in the forum, but seem more promises than real changes (do not get me wrong, please);

2. It may seem like a bug or not, but before this update, I could find Tungsten Ore in walls, now, I can only pray that using silt / slush ore on a machine. That is common? Varies from world to world? or is it wrong?

3. How do I complete the Angler's Quest? For me, he has given a quest and I was behind the fish, and besides not find the someone, the Angler gave me another quest without me complete the previous one?

4. With this new update, the new changes are applied to new worlds or if I'm already playing in one, it will be affected by them?

Well, for now is this ...
I do not know if this one is the right place to post what I did, but only posted here because it was where I was redirected when clicked on "click here for 3DS" ...

If not hurt the rules of the forum, would someone send me a link so I can iterating me more about the game, of course if it is related to the 3DS version will be even better, since I could not find such content.

Thank you and good night.

Look at the first couple of posts in this forum. Everything ticked off in the first post has hopefully been fixed in the update. The next couple of posts explain when the patches come out and how it affects your worlds.

Okay, I seem to have an odd issue relating to the Crimson. Crimera, Face Monster, and Floaty Gross seem to stop spawning after I hit hard mode. So it is rather difficult to get my hands on Vertebrae for crafting the Mechanical Worm.

System: New 3DS
Patch installed.

This is a good precedent for new bug reports: please tell us if you are pre or post-patch, makes a big difference to us being able to track the issues.

Thanks all.

@Deanzor I've been unable to catch fishing quest fish that have to be caught on the surface/sky. This would explain why I'm catch armored cave fish in the SKY! Please fix this in the next update or I'll never get the golden fishing pole;(. Also to anyone who has problems with the dungeon just hold a torch or blue candle.

For some reason. whenever I buy anything from NPC's. It crashes my game. (im in update v.1.1) Does this happen with anyone else?

I was wondering if its possible to craft the optic staff? i have all of the materials but it wont let me craft it while im near the correct crafting station

@MemoryVoid Thanks for the explanation ... I'll wait for this post ...

@superza Friend, I try to catch the fish, but it seems that they never come ... I tried both the surface and underground and none of them appear ... can be a bit noob on my part, but the unique baits that I use are worms, grasshoppers and some butterflies. Am I doing wrong? I read that the locusts have a very low rate to hook some fish.
There is some explicit point or biome corner that has enough water to fish longer useful? The fishing rod that I use is the one that is made with Crintane Bar
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom