3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Game and my Girlfriend´s are crashing repeatedly after 5 minutes or so playing.... even in local or solo. (It returns to Home menu with the message of "an error has occured). I really like the Game but it became unplayable and this really upsets me.

Maybe the issue is with the Update 1.0.1 (Which also hasn´t fixed issues as the Angler language or dupe characters)

Any ideas?

If you break Sand blocks from below the top layer, and there just happens to be a Waterleaf on top of the column you are mining, the Waterleaf will float. Just a small visual bug, but still worth mentioning.

Also, I'm not entirely sure how this happened, but when I killed a Clinger, it dropped some Nature's Gifts instead of the usual Cursed Flames. For those of you who are wondering, no, I was no where near my Jungle when this happened.

Hi everyonne ,
Before the update in 3ds version we are able to make stairs with platforms and now after the update we can't is it a bug?

when will there be new features in the game and will you add bigger worlds for new 3ds and wifi multiplayer
I would think that they will put bigger worlds, but not to big. A DS can't run a world like that, and wifi multiplayer, what might not happen

I would think that they will put bigger worlds, but not to big. A DS can't run a world like that, and wifi multiplayer, what might not happen
To clarify that the Latest new 3ds are twice as powerfull then the original and that they are not lickly to get bigger worlds for awhile because people still play the original 3ds still.

To clarify that the Latest new 3ds are twice as powerfull then the original and that they are not lickly to get bigger worlds for awhile because people still play the original 3ds still.
I didn't know that the NEW DS was more powerful. I though it was the same as the 3ds/2ds. (I have a 2ds)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom