3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um. I've had the problem with the guide mentioning the rainbow bits, but nothing has dropped.

I also noticed that after the patch, my game has crashed a few times and forced a restart. If it helps, I have the Animal Crossing HDD N3DS.
For some reason, the 3DS is classified as a Mobile version, yet we don't get really any Mobile-exclusive pets, for some reason.

I highly doubt having other games affects other games in any way besides SD Card storage space.

For some reason, the 3DS is classified as a Mobile version, yet we don't get really any Mobile-exclusive pets, for some reason.
I can confirm the existance of the Holiday Bauble and Suspicious Looking Apple (both of which are Mobile exclusives)
WVW69i_Cn2UvDOSMUw

I knew those existed. I just meant we really only get those two.
Tempted to do some date shuffling on my 3DS (and deal with consequences in time-sensitive games) to test if we get the Pet Turkey, and also to buy more Heart Arrows... So OP, must be available year round.... -buys as many as he can with 10 plat-

EDIT:

Hopped to Nov after a trip to Feb (bought 4 stacks of Heart Arrows), and found this in the Merchant's shop:
WVW69i_DDcwVcvKJqy

and a bit of exploring later...
WVW69i_DJsA37AkFtJ

Going for Got the Horn 'o' Plenty. Wish me luck!
WVW69i_DOdgUDHFzZp

And Confirmed that putting the Turkey Feather item away while the buff is up will save it from consumption to spawn Turkor. Also, using the Hallowed Repeater and Hallowed Gunner set, used less than 100 Heart Arrows... o.o

Last edited:
Can the zapinator get the mythical modifier? I probably should have asked this before wasting 25 platinum.

Can the zapinator get the mythical modifier? I probably should have asked this before wasting 25 platinum.
It was removed in other versions besides 3DS, so the wiki is not clear on any sort of best modifiers it can get. Just get something on it you think is good and go with that.

I don't know if this a glitch or something that is fixable, but when im on my farm world/ new world, in 2 minutes the game will freeze then crash with the message "A error occured forcing the system to restart" And I doubt its the lag, because I was fighting ocram {No lag} then it crashed after the first defeat. This has been happ

For the people wondering about Bezoar: we've verified this drop is functional, it's just a 1% chance. Keep trying!

Music box glitches: this is not supposed to be in the game. So the next patch will remove that :(

On the plus side:
We think we've cracked the bug where the save times would spiral out of control. Look forward to those being a comfortable 10 seconds max from the next update.
We've also - finally - got a reliable repro on a crash issue. The likelihood is you'll need to start a new world if you're seeing this, but new games won't be afflicted after the next update.

There's a load of other fixes too of course, but those last two were the most worrisome for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom