3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beetle Armor is meant to be PC/Console exclusive, so I don't see us getting it anytime soon.

Where did anyone say that Beetle Armor was meant to be PC/Console exclusive? If it is missing from Mobile, then that is a bug - not an intention.

Where did anyone say that Beetle Armor was meant to be PC/Console exclusive? If it is missing from Mobile, then that is a bug - not an intention.
For the longest time, the wiki said it wasn't available to the Mobile edition, so I thought it was just meant to be PC/Console exclusive. Did Mobile recently got a big update I didn't know about?

For the longest time, the wiki said it wasn't available to the Mobile edition, so I thought it was just meant to be PC/Console exclusive. Did Mobile recently got a big update I didn't know about?

Remember that the wiki just documents the current state of content, and that may not mean that any exclusivity is intentional - in fact, most of it is just due to the "update gap".

Mobile was updated to 1.2.4 late last year. This year has been a lot of bug fixes as well as expanded worlds, with some more goodies coming if things go to the plan I heard. :)

We are getting off topic for 3DS though.

Remember that the wiki just documents the current state of content, and that may not mean that any exclusivity is intentional - in fact, most of it is just due to the "update gap".

Mobile was updated to 1.2.4 late last year. This year has been a lot of bug fixes as well as expanded worlds, with some more goodies coming if things go to the plan I heard. :)

I didn't find too much info for 3ds on the gamepedia wiki tho.

AWW YEAH, SERIOUS BUSINESS
Small but significant update: we've sent the patch to Nintendo.

You can look forward to a full log of fixes soon, I just need to get some screenshots like someone earlier in the thread requested.

You can look forward to a full log of fixes soon, I just need to get some screenshots like someone earlier in the thread requested.
also, is there going to be a release date shown?

@Deanzor Sorry if I am a little too active, Its probably caused due tue autism but ill try to keep it down, keep up the AMAZING work!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

@Deanzor Sorry If I'm not reading right, but this isn't the update scheduled for April (the one with content). Or it's titled as a Patch, however including content? Either or I'll still be getting hyped!

The Wiki is updated by the community, not the developers. As such, the Wiki is prone to having missing or even incorrect information.
Ok, thanks for clearing that up for me.

So I've been reading places that the most recent version is 1.2.4.1 or something along those lines but all I have is 1.0.1 and there appears to be no way to update it. Thoughts/Suggestions/coupons?

So I've been reading places that the most recent version is 1.2.4.1 or something along those lines but all I have is 1.0.1 and there appears to be no way to update it. Thoughts/Suggestions/coupons?
The 3DS runs on different update scales compared to what PC has, so don't worry. We currently have the entirety of 1.2, with bits and pieces of content from later updates.

The Update is adding a crafting material call Bee Wax, and there is a pet summoning item call Bees Wax *Thought this was called Honeycomb before* Will you be changing the name of that item? would be a bit confusing having them share a similar name heh

Also Pet Summoning Items like the Petri Dish I noticed drop pretty often on the 3DS and don't have a Sell Price, I Usually end up destroying or leaving 4 or 5 on the ground since no point in picking them up, Would you be willing to give them a sell price or lowering the drop rate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom