3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I got the Dragon Armor and I noticed something off with it's stats. The Mask says it boosts critical chance by 15%, but it only boosts it by 10%. The Breastplate says it's supposed to boost critical by 10%, but it only boosts by 5%. So instead of the 25% critical chance the wiki says the set is supposed to give, it only gives 15%.
Is this a bug? If so, will it be fixed in the next patch or the patch after?
It's probably a visual glitch.

That's like the thing with my armor.
I changed my chlorophyte armor with to turtle (while Sun eclipse) and it said that the Set effect is that leaf cristal that attacks enemies (dont Know in english).
But the effect of the turtle armor was active, not chlorophyte.

That's like the thing with my armor.
I changed my chlorophyte armor with to turtle (while Sun eclipse) and it said that the Set effect is that leaf cristal that attacks enemies (dont Know in english).
But the effect of the turtle armor was active, not chlorophyte.
Did you have the thorns potion activated?

Can someone post a picture of a Truffle Worm farm? I'm having a hard time finding them :(

F2vZjo2.jpg

Caught 31 Truffle Worms in about 15 minutes. 7 were killed in the process.

It's not the known visual bug, I've ruled that out. The crit% only goes up by 10% for the Mask and 5% for the Breastplate.
As for whether or not it's just an oversight with the displayed numbers and it actually has the correct stats, I have no idea

F2vZjo2.jpg

Caught 31 Truffle Worms in about 15 minutes. 7 were killed in the process.
Is there a point in the story were i have to be to get those Worms?

Ps: funny, just blue ground xD

But Rain tells me it's not the underground ^^
(is this rain? :O)

Is there a point in the story were i have to be to get those Worms?

Ps: funny, just blue ground xD

But Rain tells me it's not the underground ^^
(is this rain? :O)
Huh. Didn't even notice it looks like rain. But no, it's mushroom wall that spread onto the patchy jungle wall.
BUT
The mobile version of the game can have Truffle Worms spawn on surface mushroom biomes, but very rarely.

Huh. Didn't even notice it looks like rain. But no, it's mushroom wall that spread onto the patchy jungle wall.
BUT
The mobile version of the game can have Truffle Worms spawn on
surface mushroom biomes, but very rarely.
So just that mud Blocks with blue color in the underground? ^^

The leaf crystal does damage, so its probably the leaf crystal doing the damage.
I'm just new in terraria (~2 weeks now), but Not dump xD
When i wear the chlorophyte armor i can See this crystal and it dont attacks 5-10 enemies the Same time :D
It's just a visuell bug ^^

Yes. As far as I know Truffle Worms shouldn't spawn on the surface Mushroom biomes. At least, not intentionally, anyway. I've never tested that.
Ok :D

Sth else...
I'm looking for trophys, atm eater of worlds and slime King. But i cannot earn so much Gold to do that so damn often :D
I have 3 slime crowns now, use them in a spezific biome for the Keyboard Form (atm crimson). If there is no trophy (or key Form) I go to home screen and start the game again. Someone know if that raises my Chance? Cause i killed slime King for like 30 Times and no trophy ^^

Ok :D

Sth else...
I'm looking for trophys, atm eater of worlds and slime King. But i cannot earn so much Gold to do that so damn often :D
I have 3 slime crowns now, use them in a spezific biome for the Keyboard Form (atm crimson). If there is no trophy (or key Form) I go to home screen and start the game again. Someone know if that raises my Chance? Cause i killed slime King for like 30 Times and no trophy ^^
I highly doubt that the King Slime trophy is in this version yet. It's probably not in for the same reason that most of the boss masks aren't in.

I highly doubt that the King Slime trophy is in this version yet. It's probably not in for the same reason that most of the boss masks aren't in.
Whaaaaaat?
Pre-hardmode i have eye, brain, Queen bee and wall. I'm looking for Slime King, eater of worlds and skeletron.
I cannot believe that this trophy isn't able to get ^^

Hello.

Finally news on the NOA 1.03 patch release, it's arriving Monday June 13 at 0900 PT.

I'm disappointed not to have it for you this weekend, but at least we have a date now.

Look forward to hearing your thoughts next week, North Americans! Euros, you get yours tomorrow.

Have fun everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom