3DS 3DS Save Backup

ArticReaper

Official Terrarian
I'm just wondering. Hope I am posting in the right spot. But is it possible to back up saves for Terraria?

I tried doing it on the 3ds but it tells me that there is no save data that can be backed up.

Is there a way to back up saves? I keep seeing stuff about people losing their saves and such. So figured it would be nice if we are able to back it up some how.

I've not tried myself but since save files are stored in SD card, it may be possible to copy them from/to PC.

I tried finding the save files but tbh I have no idea where to go. I went through all the folders and looked for Terraria and found nothing D:

Wondering this as well. Got a new 3ds for myself and my old one is going to my wife. I want to transfer my characters and my worlds to my new console. How do I do this? Giving myself the stuff doesn't help cause my worlds are really what I'm after.

Wondering this as well. Got a new 3ds for myself and my old one is going to my wife. I want to transfer my characters and my worlds to my new console. How do I do this? Giving myself the stuff doesn't help cause my worlds are really what I'm after.
Just transfer everything from the old one to the new one. This includes literally everything, including save data, e-shop account, downloaded games, and photos. 3DS has a functionality for that.

Back
Top Bottom