AlexTheKoalefant Eye of Cthulhu

Pure genius

2. Afterburn

Afterburn Terrarian

Yup

AlexTheKoalefant likes this.
  3. Sm-ArtThings

Sm-ArtThings Terrarian

Glad I got into this after Beetle Husks and Hammerable platforms were a thing since both of those are a big part of my current playthrough

AlexTheKoalefant likes this.
  4. TheJoekster

TheJoekster Terrarian

Yeah it would have been super fun to get those while you were playing before you were effectively endgame

5. Sm-ArtThings

Sm-ArtThings Terrarian

Plus, do updates change already created maps?

6. TheJoekster

TheJoekster Terrarian

Well not if it's related to the generation of the world, but new content update additions like items should be fine. I have a world I still play on from 1.01.

Sm-ArtThings likes this.
  7. Afterburn

Afterburn Terrarian

They could have at least added online play

8. Sm-ArtThings

Sm-ArtThings Terrarian

Online play was probably way too hard. The stuff I'd wanna see are much more simple.

PlanteraBlade likes this.
  9. AlexTheKoalefant

They said reason being was because Nintendo’s online infrastructure was too tight to put in Online Multiplayer. (At least that’s what I remember, I could be a bit off)

10. Afterburn

Afterburn Terrarian

I guess
    Oh well. It doesn't matter now

11. AlexTheKoalefant

...You brought it up.o_O

12. Afterburn

Afterburn Terrarian

I know. But I meant it doesn't matter that they aren't adding anything because well oh well

13. AlexTheKoalefant

Gotcha.

14. ToddFox

ToddFox Terrarian

I really hope there is another update coming because I would really like to use mounts in the 3ds version.

15. Safeman

Safeman Community Manager Staff Member Re-Logic

We aren't able to update 3DS any longer due to hardware limitations

Manman likes this.
  16. ToddFox

ToddFox Terrarian

The 3ds hardware won't allow mounts to be added?

17. former_lurker

former_lurker Terrarian

Sadly there haven't been any updates since 1.0.5, and they announced long ago that they would no longer be updating the 3DS version.

If only the 3DS were stronger, because I absolutely love this version, limitations and bugs and all. :nursecrying:

Even though the Switch should be in line with the PC and console version when it eventually launches, and I really should reserve judgment until it does, I love the dual screen and the way it was incorporated, and consider the 3DS to be the best portable version.

Sm-ArtThings likes this.
  18. Sm-ArtThings

Sm-ArtThings Terrarian

I love how in the 3DS version you could pretty much use any item in your inventory without having to leave it at the top, I abused that all the time