3DS 3DS Update 1.04

Status
Not open for further replies.
I.Hope.We.Get.1.3.Beach.Music.:naughty::indifferent: Don't judge, most Terraria Lets-Plays have it as their intro music, and it sounds good.
[doublepost=1479094639,1479094581][/doublepost]Also, I hope this update fixes corrupted worlds(most likely not).
Well it should right?Updates FIX things...But then again...what do I know huh?

Hey, just for curiosity, I have a question (I even went as far as to create an account for this purpose).
So earlier today we got the official statement by Unit One saying that every console version except 3DS would no longer get any updates, obviously bearing in mind that the 3DS version has an update basically already submitted to Nintendo and coming up right before November ends.
Does this mean that this update is the last one we should expect for the 3DS version?
I'm not complaining, it's perfectly understandable if it is, I just wanted to clear my doubt.

Hey, just for curiosity, I have a question (I even went as far as to create an account for this purpose).
So earlier today we got the official statement by Unit One saying that every console version except 3DS would no longer get any updates, obviously bearing in mind that the 3DS version has an update basically already submitted to Nintendo and coming up right before November ends.
Does this mean that this update is the last one we should expect for the 3DS version?
I'm not complaining, it's perfectly understandable if it is, I just wanted to clear my doubt.
As far as I know, they'll still make updates for the 3DS version. For how long, though, I'm not certain.

As far as I know, they'll still make updates for the 3DS version. For how long, though, I'm not certain.

With the Switch practically around the corner, it's uncertain IMO. I mean, it's still uncertain even if the Switch will completely replace the current gen of Nintendo consoles or if it's just replacing the WiiU. I guess the updates won't last much more than 2 or 3 months after the Switch releases in that case.

With the Switch practically around the corner, it's uncertain IMO. I mean, it's still uncertain even if the Switch will completely replace the current gen of Nintendo consoles or if it's just replacing the WiiU. I guess the updates won't last much more than 2 or 3 months after the Switch releases in that case.
Regardless of what the Switch will be exactly, I don't think there was ever confirmation of Terraria being on it. Even if it was, I doubt that's a reason to halt updates on 3DS and Wii U. The most we can hope for is wait for that day to come and see what happens..

The update that is in submission for the 3DS is still coming. Updates for 3DS beyond that are still undetermined, as far as I know.

The announcement you saw isn't new information; it's just an attempt to stave off some of the new discussion threads asking for news regarding the last-gen consoles, and give a definite statement that there won't be more updates for those specific platforms.

It is nice to see that the 3DS version has truly become it's own thing beyond controls. It's sort of like a "Greatest Hits" collection of the version numbers. It's solid. plays great, has a great selection of things that aren't on any of the other old gen systems and yeah..the most unique Terraria experience on a handheld platform in my opinion

It is nice to see that the 3DS version has truly become it's own thing beyond controls. It's sort of like a "Greatest Hits" collection of the version numbers. It's solid. plays great, has a great selection of things that aren't on any of the other old gen systems and yeah..the most unique Terraria experience on a handheld platform in my opinion
Well said:happy:

Don't you mean Monday the 21st? :p or Tuesday the 22nd? :D

Also will you post a full change log for this?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom