3DS 3DS Update 1.04

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like the ability to 'Favourite' worlds and characters so that you a) cannot delete them by accident and b) can restore an earlier save of them in case something went wrong.

Something I wanted since I deleted my main by accident last year

I would like the ability to 'Favourite' worlds and characters so that you a) cannot delete them by accident and b) can restore an earlier save of them in case something went wrong.

I think that is a good choice, but the Tablet version doesn't have that, though, and neither does the console versions. So it might not happen. :(

I can agree with that, although the restore to an earlier save part can be easily exploited to clone or copy items, especially coins.

I can agree with that, although the restore to an earlier save part can be easily exploited to clone or copy items, especially coins.
Maybe a total reversion then, so both your characters ad your worlds are restored to an earlier version. Like a VC's restore point function? That probably wouldn't work either, because o the data involved.

"Terraria's Primal Reversion! It reverted into its primal form!"

Closest you would get there is something like the backup system on mobile....but I'm pretty sure that @Deanzor has confirmed that the way saves work on 3DS would make this not possible. (He will correct me if I'm wrong ;) )

So far, I'm really exited for 6 worlds and characters instead of 3, but I still don't know what the little + sign in for.
[doublepost=1487797495,1487797355][/doublepost]Does the expanded world work on the game card of 3Ds? Or is it only for the downloadable?

I hope in the next update, it will fix the P2's bugs in multiplayer, like for example, the Wall Of Flesh's Mouth and Eyes doesn't show up in P2's screen.

It won't get dyes, because the 3DS graphics do not support pixel shaders (which is how dyes are implemented). This has been explained several times.

oh okay, makes sense. but what about regarding the mounts? did they say anything about it, by any chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom