3DS 3DS Version Bugs

Has anyone see meteor heads? Ive just mined a whole meteorite without a single one...
Nope, I had a Meteor last night and mined the entire thing without seeing a single meteor head. Also, it was TINY. I got 34 meteorites from it =(
[DOUBLEPOST=1450036234,1450035935][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yea I dont usually refer to a game as 'bug ridden' but im glad to see im not the only person having problems. (To give you an idea of how many bugs are in this first version, I just made an account specifically for this thread) I am also having the issues with my town NPCs but the ticket I just submitted was for the following:

Anyone else having issues making watches? I have a table next to a chair (A big table not a work bench) and MORE than enough materials but the icon isnt showing up in the construction window. Which is pretty sad considering the icon for accessories SPECIFICALLY has a watch on it.

Same for me! I made an account just to post about all the bugs I've experienced. It's terrible.

I just checked and I can't make watches either; they don't even appear in my crafting menu when I'm holding all the materials near a table and chair.

I just made an account specifically for this thread
Same for me! I made an account just to post about all the bugs I've experienced. It's terrible.
Wow, really? Well, welcome to the forums both of you. Man, this game's more broken than I thought.:confused:

Speaking of which, I'm not exactly sure if this is a bug, but no matter how many snow tiles I place down, the biome never changes to snow and stays in grasslands. Shame, because I really wanted to make an artificial snow biome using snow blocks from another world because my world doesn't have one. :(

That's a thing that should be fixed, too - all worlds should have BOTH desert and snow, not just desert or snow. Desert and Snow aren't the same as corruption and crimson.

And again, speaking of corruption and crimson, I keep hearing Face Monster noises in the corruption. I've never actually encountered any Face Monsters, but I keep hearing their monster noises. I think this has something to do with the Eater of Souls not having a set monster noise.

Nope, I had a Meteor last night and mined the entire thing without seeing a single meteor head. Also, it was TINY. I got 34 meteorites from it =(
I got aomething like 160 meteor from mine.
Also my guide doesnt provide crafting recipes.

Oh yeah, here's another bug I discovered. I only tried it out in the Tutorial glitch I mentioned which lets you die of lava. Wait one second after you die, then open your inventory and switch to your character's tab.
CAM00010.jpg

Beautiful.

Reactions: Azu
Yea I dont usually refer to a game as 'bug ridden' but im glad to see im not the only person having problems. (To give you an idea of how many bugs are in this first version, I just made an account specifically for this thread) I am also having the issues with my town NPCs but the ticket I just submitted was for the following:

Anyone else having issues making watches? I have a table next to a chair (A big table not a work bench) and MORE than enough materials but the icon isnt showing up in the construction window. Which is pretty sad considering the icon for accessories SPECIFICALLY has a watch on it.

[DOUBLEPOST=1450036234,1450035935][/DOUBLEPOST]

I just checked and I can't make watches either; they don't even appear in my crafting menu when I'm holding all the materials near a table and chair.
3DS is based off of mobile. Mobile doesn't have info accessories like watches abd the depth meter because of limited screen space.

You need at least 50 meteorite to spawn meteor heads.

If I remember correctly, Watches and other "information" accessories like the Depth Meter and such are left out of Mobile/3DS. Luckily the Mechanic just sells #-Second Timers, if that's what you need the watches for.
[DOUBLEPOST=1450081861,1450081782][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh yeah, here's another bug I discovered. I only tried it out in the Tutorial glitch I mentioned which lets you die of lava. Wait one second after you die, then open your inventory and switch to your character's tab.View attachment 88453
Beautiful.
This is a glitch that I hope doesn't get removed. I love this one.
WVW69iqKWC0xIlOMo-

Last edited:
If I remember correctly, Watches and other "information" accessories like the Depth Meter and such are left out of Mobile/3DS. Luckily the Mechanic just sells #-Second Timers, if that's what you need the watches for.

I guess that makes sense for a Tiny screen, Just doesn't make a whole lot sense to have the accessory crafting button have an item you cant actually make on it but I guess that's just a matter of opinion. Thanks for clearing that up for me!

Last edited:
WVW69iqKWC0xIlOMo-

Oh, you managed to get it working outside of the tutorial? Cool.

How did you take a screenshot anyway- oh right, Miiverse.

I've got a couple more:

•Presents only give red or green candy cane blocks.

•Bait is INCREDIBLY rare to obtain. There are never any butterflies, grasshoppers, or worms hiding in grass and foliage. I found a couple within my first few hours playing, but never since.

•Blood Moon - zombies can't open doors.

Anyone else experience these?

I've got a couple more:

•Presents only give red or green candy cane blocks.

•Bait is INCREDIBLY rare to obtain. There are never any butterflies, grasshoppers, or worms hiding in grass and foliage. I found a couple within my first few hours playing, but never since.

•Blood Moon - zombies can't open doors.
Having these same problems as well. Except for the Zombies can't open doors one - I haven't tried it. :p

I found a bug that shows a graphical white/blue square item that does nothing.
The description box shows "No description...".

HOW TO REPRODUCE BUG:
1.Place 1 of an item in a chest
2.Select the item and press A on it
3.Press on the button to move it to your inventory

WVW69is5Pt0SIBuYbt

EDIT:Changed the 2nd line to be more redable.
EDIT2:Tried to word warp

Last edited:
I found a bug that shows a graphical white/blue square item that does nothing.
The description box does not have something special.

•HOW TO REPRODUCE BUG:
1.Place 1 of an item in a chest
2.Select the item and press A on it
3.Press on the button to move it to your inventory
WVW69is5Pt0SIBuYbt
Just tried it. Seems to work with stacks, as well.

EDIT: When you do it with gel, it produces a blue box instead of a white one.

Last edited:
Anyone else have a problem with hard mode ores? I need mythrill to complete my armor collection and craft the ocram armors but I've created 10+ (lost count after 10) and I've gotten every other hard mode ore except mythrill, it also went in a pattern too! Cobalt, orichalum, titanium... over and over again, it gave me nightmares! I think I used 2 full chests of voodoo dolls to try and get mythrill.
[DOUBLEPOST=1451528536,1451528518][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyone else have a problem with hard mode ores? I need mythrill to complete my armor collection and craft the ocram armors but I've created 10+ (lost count after 10) and I've gotten every other hard mode ore except mythrill, it also went in a pattern too! Cobalt, orichalum, titanium... over and over again, it gave me nightmares! I think I used 2 full chests of voodoo dolls to try and get mythrill.

Found an other bug...

When I placed my 43 Silver coin in my chest(with all my ore, 2 Gold coin and 4 Silver coin),I lost my 43 silver coin!
The chest was not full...

its on the original 3DS(Europe)

I don't think chests are usually supposed to do this... Also can be fixed by breaking and re - placing the chest. This is the only time it's happened to me so I wouldn't say it's that major.

WVW69ivl83wb6UEoRa

Back
Top Bottom