Biomes & Nature 3rd Macaw Type

Impostor

The Axe
I was playing on notthebees and enjoyed seeing the macaws, but was sad to find out there wasn't a golden variant. I decided to think on suggesting gold macaws but realized that the IRL endangered Spix's Macaw could work instead, increasing awareness for the species which is extinct in the wild but still alive in captivity. Here's a concept for the sprite based on their IRL coloring:
SpixMacawTerrariaSmall.png

Bigger versions for detail:
SpixMacawTerraria.png

Other than that, They'd essentially be identical to the rest of the golden creatures with the same AI as the other 2 macaws. They'd be far rarer but sell for 10 gold, could be put into gold terrariums, or be used to craft golden delights. Maybe it's a bit unnecessary, but it would be a nice small detail

Edit: Changed this to biomes and nature since I assumed sprites were for suggestions with sprites, and critters are associated with biomes, my apologies on that

Last edited:
I was playing on notthebees and enjoyed seeing the macaws, but was sad to find out there wasn't a golden variant. I decided to think on suggesting gold macaws but realized that the IRL endangered Spix's Macaw could work instead, increasing awareness for the species which is extinct in the wild but still alive in captivity. Here's a concept for the sprite based on their IRL coloring:
View attachment 395545
Bigger versions for detail:
View attachment 395544
Other than that, They'd essentially be identical to the rest of the golden creatures with the same AI as the other 2 macaws. They'd be far rarer but sell for 10 gold, could be put into gold terrariums, or be used to craft golden delights. Maybe it's a bit unnecessary, but it would be a nice small detail
Time to go get one and name it Blue!

That would be awesome, we need Red to see this! <3
I think I might draw it (and post it here or should I DM you?), not pixel art though. I'm not too good at art, but I'll try my best. No promises that I will even start though :(
PS: I wish we had bunny holding heart emoji from Terraria discord here too...

That would be awesome, we need Red to see this! <3
I think I might draw it (and post it here or should I DM you?), not pixel art though. I'm not too good at art, but I'll try my best. No promises that I will even start though :(
PS: I wish we had bunny holding heart emoji from Terraria discord here too...
If you’d like to draw it, feel free to post it here. I’d love to see your interpretation of it :dryadsmile:

Back
Top Bottom