Map-Adventure 4 Swords (The Quest For The Nights Edge)

What are your thoughts?

• I loved it, it was fun!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was good, could be better.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It was Ok

• Some parts I liked, others I didn't

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • It's bad/needs work.

• I like cake!

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
20180910173657_1.jpg
This is my very first Terraria map!

Its a simple quest to gather the 4 swords of the night edge.
Some simple info on the map are as follows
1)Simple puzzles involving many elements of Terraria.
2)Plenty of post adventure content and secrets to find crammed in every nook and cranny.
3)Fight the 5 bosses Prehardmode (EoC, EoW, King Slime, Queen Bee, and Skeletron)
4)Play with up to 4 players.

20180910165740_1.jpg

20180910170329_1.jpg

20180910171751_1.jpg

Attachments

• Four_Swords_(Map).wld
    2.9 MB · Views: 604
Last edited:
I'll try it, and will update this message with my opinion, from the screenshots it looks good, so there's a good base.
EDIT 1: The jungle bats and demon eyes during the Tree Top Trail are very annoying, intended or not; there should be something around to reduce spawn rates (Peace Candles or Calming Potions) Other than this, it's pretty good so far and I like the use of the natural world.
EDIT 2: Are there supposed to be constant sandstorms in the desert bits.. or is that just my Terraria being weird..?
EDIT 2.5: A spawnpoint or teleport point would be nice outside of the dungeon...

Last edited:
Is the lava pool after the Queen Bee fight intentional? If it is then please remove it, I died to it and now I can't get back to where I'm supposed to be.
Other than that, it's a great map!

I am currently stuck. I beat Eater of Worlds and got the Lights Bane, but can't progress anymore because there's no new paths in the dungeon.
What do I do?
Also, when do I open the teleporter to the dungeon?

Edit: Figured out what to do to get to the 2cd part of the dungeon, and I got the nights edge, now what do I do to get to the last area?

Last edited:
In my opinion, there's way too much parts where you don't know what to do, I wish you would tell people what they do next.
Also, the fire dungeon is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too difficult.
Please tone down the fire dungeon. I had to cheat to beat it.

Also also, where is our Skeletron arena? I skipped him because there was no arena, so it would be impossible to win.

In conclusion, you should:
A. Make sure the player knows where to go.
B. Please tone down the fire dungeon. (All the others were cakewalks compared to it. (Even the normal dungeon which still sucked.)
C. Make an arena for Skeletron. No seriously, he needs an arena, not one tiny platform. (How would you dodge him without burning to death?

I'm actually stuck, if you could help.
I just got the nights edge in the map, so how do I get to the final dungeon. (I think it's the sky dungeon.)

Back
Top Bottom