Blocks & Decoration 4 Unique Block Ideas

Kubiquity^3 🌳

Living Tree
I’ll keep it short and simple. Here is the list with some details:

- Ectoplasm block - crafted with 4 ectoplasm and 1 stone at a furnace, solid block, with both a matching wall and platform (potentially a furniture set for Ghostbuster lovers 😁)

- Fog block - nonsolid block, animated, no wall or platform, player can pass through it, crafted with cloud blocks at a furnace in the graveyard biome

- Mist block - nonsolid block, animated, no wall or platform, player can pass through it, crafted with rain cloud blocks at a furnace in the graveyard biome

- Spectre brick - crafted with Spectre bars and stone blocks at a furnace, solid block, with both a matching wall and platform (potentially a furniture set as well)

Please comment and/or like this post if you support it. 😁

Last edited:
I love all of these ideas. I actually made a concept for Spectre Bricks a while ago, So I'm really happy to see that other people want them as well. I love the Ectoplasm Block concept too, That didn't come to my mind on my thread but would be extremely cool! :)

I love all of these ideas. I actually made a concept for Spectre Bricks a while ago, So I'm really happy to see that other people want them as well. I love the Ectoplasm Block concept too, That didn't come to my mind on my thread but would be extremely cool! :)
Thanks. I figured that the Spectre bricks were probably already posted but these 4 link together as far as ghosts and the supernatural go.

Thanks. I figured that the Spectre bricks were probably already posted but these 4 link together as far as ghosts and the supernatural go.
Can definitely agree that we need more "spooky" blocks. They'd be perfect for building a pumpkin moon arena or to mix in with builds using Spooky Wood/Dungeon Brick

Can definitely agree that we need more "spooky" blocks. They'd be perfect for building a pumpkin moon arena or to mix in with builds using Spooky Wood/Dungeon Brick
LOL…give it a subtext…you’ve been slimed! …for the ectoplasm block. Yes would be nice to mix those in and the use in details for builds.

Back
Top Bottom