tModLoader ???

Grox The Great 🌳

Developer
Re-Logic
power.png

As the picture above shows, BaseMod and GRealm are getting a port over to TModLoader! All the stuff you loved from GRealm shall be back in action, following some serious bugtesting. The initial release is not going to have anything special about it, just a direct port, but i'm planning on adding more.

If you have no idea what BaseMod or GRealm is, here's a link to the original thread for the tAPI version.

Last edited:
Something's growing restless. When? Where? What? What's there to show? What's there to sell? Why is a terraria mod being hyped like it's a movie or something?

Cut the teases and mindgames and show why I should look forward to this. I've seen "ancient powers grow restless" way too many times by now to be anywhere close to impressed that it's happening again in some mysterious forum post about unofficial content to a sandbox game.

Sorry if I sound harsh, but this "hype" thing around Terraria Mods, which will NEVER meet the expectations set forth by such a thing, is stupid, stupid, stupid. Way too many do it, and almost none of them are actually as cool as the teasers like this try to make them sound. Just show me why I should care instead of assuring me it's gonna be awesome when/if it drops.

Something's growing restless. When? Where? What? What's there to show? What's there to sell? Why is a terraria mod being hyped like it's a movie or something?

Cut the teases and mindgames and show why I should look forward to this. I've seen "ancient powers grow restless" way too many times by now to be anywhere close to impressed that it's happening again in some mysterious forum post about unofficial content to a sandbox game.

Sorry if I sound harsh, but this "hype" thing around Terraria Mods, which will NEVER meet the expectations set forth by such a thing, is stupid, stupid, stupid. Way too many do it, and almost none of them are actually as cool as the teasers like this try to make them sound. Just show me why I should care instead of assuring me it's gonna be awesome when/if it drops.

I understand the gripe over it, just wanted to be mysterious about announcing the return of my mod is all, and I couldn't resist. :p

A legitimate op edit will be up soon, but there isn't much to show atm as the mod itself is the same old thing from tapi, just undergoing serious testing and finishing up kinks to ensure the conversion doesn't have any serious gamebreaking bugs. A few functions have been disabled until I figure out how to do them in tmodloader but nothing too serious.

Once it's up and running, however, I will of course be adding more content to it once more.

Sounds cool, I loved this mod back in the tAPI days.

Will you make sure that enemies won't spawn near towns when you port it over? I still remember the times when earthen golems spawned near my towns all the time, it was rather annoying. >_<

Sounds cool, I loved this mod back in the tAPI days.

Will you make sure that enemies won't spawn near towns when you port it over? I still remember the times when earthen golems spawned near my towns all the time, it was rather annoying. >_<

If I recall this was because of a mismatch where golems were flagged as 'friendly' npcs (if you drank the hunter potion they came up green rather then red), and thus went into the same spawn pool as rabbits and other critters, so it shall definitely be fixed for tmodloader.

Finally! I have wanted to play your mods again, they are so cool. Unfortunately, we had no new tAPI, so having it on tMod, makes me happy! I can't wait to add it to my modded let's play!

[Hype intensifies]

Ironically I was looking at some of my old posts and just remembered GRealm. Glad to see that like W1K's it's coming along back again ^_^

Dude I used to play Grealm all the time
I can't wait to play it again. But you might want to change the thread name

Back
Top Bottom