Biomes & Nature 4th liquid in Terraria Yes or No?

Should Terraria get a 4th liquid?

• Yes

Votes: 23 44.2%
  • No

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • Dude! Seriously... Get a life!

Votes: 11 21.2%

• Total voters
No. Let's look at the evidence.

See here, he is in no way butthurt. He pointed out what was actually said. He pointed out a fact, which you dismissed. Is it true? We shall find out in 15 days. Until then, what he said is the truth.

And lets look at the topic of the thread and the fact you both keep going on about unrelated crap because someone asked is then your responsibility to PM each other or how about i search for your threads and talk about off topic junk?. I don't care if he has a mod and the devs can say what they will about the possibilities of liquids. This isn't asking that is it? or did you come to the wrong thread? The fact is he is not a dev and does not have a full grasp of the workings of the engine... Dev or not them saying anything can be discounted because they are not about to tell you everything and hand you all the details of the 1.3 update on a silver platter... Who do you think you are? Someone special? I highly doubt it...

As for making a 4th liquid possible if you do some modding then you will know that code can be rewritten to be more versatile and effective...

And lets look at the topic of the thread and the fact you both keep going on about unrelated crap because someone asked is then your responsibility to PM each other or how about i search for your threads and talk about off topic junk?. I don't care if he has a mod and the devs can say what they will about the possibilities of liquids. This isn't asking that is it? or did you come to the wrong thread? The fact is he is not a dev and does not have a full grasp of the workings of the engine... Dev or not them saying anything can be discounted because they are not about to tell you everything and hand you all the details of the 1.3 update on a silver platter... Who do you think you are? Someone special? I highly doubt it...

As for making a 4th liquid possible if you do some modding then you will know that code can be rewritten to be more versatile and effective...

Alright, this is really nagging me. You keep on getting on us for being off thread and all, and yet you forget to viable things: One, you are ALSO off-topic with us, and two, the engine being able to handle 5 liquids or not is ON topic. Why? Because this thread is asking about 4 LIQUIDS. And we're talking about if... drumroll please... the engine can handle MORE than that.

The title is "4th Liquid in Terraria Yes or No". They were saying no because the engine can't handle it. It's on topic.

Alright, this is really nagging me. You keep on getting on us for being off thread and all, and yet you forget to viable things: One, you are ALSO off-topic with us, and two, the engine being able to handle 5 liquids or not is ON topic. Why? Because this thread is asking about 4 LIQUIDS. And we're talking about if... drumroll please... the engine can handle MORE than that.
Well how about you start a new thread for that...

The title is "4th Liquid in Terraria Yes or No". They were saying no because the engine can't handle it. It's on topic.
If i wanted to ask can Terraria physics engine handle more than 3 or 4 liquids then I would have called my thread something else entirely...

Well did the person ask if you like cats in place of dogs?
Was the extra non relevant information about a theoretical cat needed?
You're both reported for thread derailing as well because you wont stop harping on about this. You were asked a yes or no question its simple now move on. This thread isn't to speculate on if its possible its to ask if players would like it (not that it will have any affect or bearing on the actual output of any future update) so get that into your thick heads...

Pretty sure when making something you first get the idea then you expand upon it then once you're satisfied with the plans you then put them into practice (maybe even improve on them from time t time)... Fairly sure the devs didn't just have their game appear magically out of thin air I am sure some kind of planning process went on in there at some point in time...

Last edited:
If they're going to make a 4th liquid, it SHOULD NOT be a Lava recolor. Something useful.

You have added nothing to this thread but negativity from the start... How about you add something useful or don't comment at all... After all I didn't suggest lava I suggested a new and perhaps also damaging liquid all you've done is complain...

In this instance perhaps you should state what you think a possible new liquid should be huh?

Maybe A Fourth Liquid Could Be Acid Water : P
This is partly why I made this image because acid is my liquid of choice!

Update#1
Greetings Terrarians,
I wish this water bubbled like lava but retained this colour :D

Liquid - Acid.png

(Part of a WIP I am making for my beautiful partner)

This is partly why I made this image because acid is my liquid of choice!
Update#1
Greetings Terrarians,
I wish this water bubbled like lava but retained this colour :D

View attachment 57641
(Part of a WIP I am making for my beautiful partner)
I Am A Modder And I Know A How I Could Make Water Poison Players While They Are In The Jungle

Well as the games intended to be used by children as well this isnt a viable choice:

im going to add this to my should terraria get a 4th liquid thread
[3:02:53 AM] Jewsus: XD
[3:03:22 AM] Slayer: and that fourth liquid should be vodka
[3:03:28 AM] Jewsus: lol
[3:03:33 AM] Jewsus: I would never leave it
[3:03:43 AM] Slayer: tipsy debuff
[3:03:52 AM] Slayer: and catches on effing fire when you use flames near it
[3:04:13 AM] Slayer: oh and not to mention killing anything that falls into it
[3:04:31 AM] Slayer: one accessory that makes you immune to these effects:
[3:04:35 AM] Slayer: Being a russian
[3:05:30 AM] Jewsus: LOL

I Am A Modder And I Know A How I Could Make Water Poison Players While They Are In The Jungle
I dont currently mod but I have begun working with Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 making plugins for a program called Tshock. I also do some JIST scripting for my currently offline server. Making liquids give any buff is a pretty easy task. :D

That being said it only works when running Tshock. Not really as streamlined as just opening the game with mods preloaded but its pretty versatile in the way of anything non visual like adding sprites etc.

I dont currently mod but I have begun working with Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 making plugins for a program called Tshock. I also do some JIST scripting for my currently offline server. Making liquids give any buff is a pretty easy task. :D
I'm pretty sure there is a line of code somewhere for changing the color of things. Maybe you could code that in a certain biome, water changes to vodka color and gives tipsy! :p

Back
Top Bottom