Biomes & Nature 4th liquid in Terraria Yes or No?

Should Terraria get a 4th liquid?

• Yes

Votes: 23 44.2%
  • No

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • Dude! Seriously... Get a life!

Votes: 11 21.2%

• Total voters
Even if devs add 4th liquid, it raises many questions. What will be the effect from it, how it'll interact with other 3 liquids, what is the use for it, how it's different from existing ones apart from color? And yeah, acid is lame, oil is better.

And yeah, acid is lame, oil is better.
Agreed. Though I think it's time to think outside the box. I propose helium as the new "liquid". It would float to the tops of maps if not contained. In helium you cannot breathe or be lit on fire. With the helium the shiny red balloon would now be craftable.

Of course that's hardly a serious proposal there.

Edit: To clarify my idea I mean to say that gasses might be a viable thing to add, of course I'm no programmer but I'm putting the idea in your heads.

Last edited:
As others have said, Oil would be a pretty good option to add, as it could be made so that, unlike the other fluids, which have relatively few uses (That don't come from their properties), oil could be used to craft a ton of items, or even as fuel for some sort of vehicles (Which could be to Mounts what Mounts are to movement accessories, but require fuel to run).

Back
Top Bottom