Weapons & Equip 5 Endgame building tools (sprites)

Here's what I think (only 'cause I can):
Vortex wrench: Absolutely!!! Crafting recipe should have all 3 wrenches and the pliers.
Space bucket: Sure, why not.
Telekinesis protractor: Yes, anything that makes building easier is always a bonus.
Core belt: Sure, but why are we placing furniture in lava?
Hcnebkrow: I don't think I could use this, I dedicated a large space to make my crafting room look amazing, I would cry if I didn't need it anymore and dismantle it... I also would see it as a problem since it would show every single crafting possibility when I walk up to it. Stone = most common crafting material = seeing the letters and numbers every time = grrrrr.

I would change the name of the Hcnebkrow because nobody would be able to pronounce it :\
I know that its workbench spelled backwords, but still

Last edited:
This is a brilliant idea.
I wants me all of this stuff.
It's all useful, and I would use all of it because it's awesome.

Support.

On interview, Red said that there will be creative mode. But...why? Why jut not add tools that will help you with building, and, for balance, make then endgame?
So here's few things, that should help to turn endgame in real creative mode

_request__vortex_wrench_by_minitehhedgehog-d966eoq.png
Vortex wrench
"a true gem of Vortex technology"
Craft: 1 wrench, 15 Vortex fragments.
By rightclicking on it, you can switch modes: Red\Blue\Green wrench, Wire cutter and actuator.
It can also consume wires from your piggybank or safe.

_request__space_bucket_by_minitehhedgehog-d966eom.png
Space bucket
"Used to transport Stardust milk"
Craft: One bucket and 15 Stardust fragments.
By rightcliking on it, you can switch modes - endless bucket of water\lava\honey and empty bucket that could consume liquid.
It is also much faster than normal buckets, + 20 range.

_request__telekinesis_protractor_by_minitehhedgehog-d966eod.png
Telekinesis protractor
"Sucks creativity from your brain"
Craft: one ruler and 15 Nebula fragments . Works as normal ruler + setsquare, but also gives you +5 tile reach and allows you to place walls and blocks in the air.

View attachment 73034 Core belt. "Sun was made by that"
Craft: toolbelt and 15 solar fragments.
Gives everything from builder's pack (tile reach, brick and wall speed, authomatical painting), but you also could what? Switch modes, of course!
Earth mode - standart one.
Hell mode - place 4 blocks or walls at one time (2X2).
Solar mode - place 9 blocks or walls at one time (3X3).
Also allows you to place blocks and obsidian furniture in lava.

lunatic_bench_by_minitehhedgehog-d966ep2.png
Hcnebkrow
"Back where we started"
Craft: 10 luminite bars. Allows to craft anything, except potions. If you will place a bottle on Hcnebkrow, it will work as alchemy station, not just as bottle.

For sprites (with the exception Core belt thanks to awesome Coldshot)
For core belt thanks to Gerocraft.

Also decided to make extra ten Items for pillars, coz I think we've got not enough. http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/kinda-sprites-10-more-endagme-items-from-pillars.30479/
need dis :red: now

On interview, Red said that there will be creative mode. But...why? Why jut not add tools that will help you with building, and, for balance, make then endgame?
So here's few things, that should help to turn endgame in real creative mode

_request__vortex_wrench_by_minitehhedgehog-d966eoq.png
Vortex wrench
"a true gem of Vortex technology"
Craft: 1 wrench, 15 Vortex fragments.
By rightclicking on it, you can switch modes: Red\Blue\Green wrench, Wire cutter and actuator.
It can also consume wires from your piggybank or safe.

_request__space_bucket_by_minitehhedgehog-d966eom.png
Space bucket
"Used to transport Stardust milk"
Craft: One bucket and 15 Stardust fragments.
By rightcliking on it, you can switch modes - endless bucket of water\lava\honey and empty bucket that could consume liquid.
It is also much faster than normal buckets, + 20 range.

_request__telekinesis_protractor_by_minitehhedgehog-d966eod.png
Telekinesis protractor
"Sucks creativity from your brain"
Craft: one ruler and 15 Nebula fragments . Works as normal ruler + setsquare, but also gives you +5 tile reach and allows you it will work as alchemy station, not just as bottle.

For sprites (with the exception Core belt thanks to awesome Coldshot)
For core belt thanks to Gerocraft.

Also decided to make extra ten Items for pillars, coz I think we've got not enough. http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/kinda-sprites-10-more-endagme-items-from-pillars.30479/
But isn't it just easier to open up creative inventory and just choose what ever you want?

But that's what's creative all about
It just feels better when you collected all the materials, you placed all blocks and stuff. If I just Tedit something, I doesn't have same effect, because It doesn't feels like it was your work. When I was not an artist, I felt same way. Now, though I'm still not good, I feel good about myself because stuff that I like were made by me.

It just feels better when you collected all the materials, you placed all blocks and stuff. If I just Tedit something, I doesn't have same effect, because It doesn't feels like it was your work. When I was not an artist, I felt same way. Now, though I'm still not good, I feel good about myself because stuff that I like were made by me.
Yea, but why would you need all of this if you have the materials?

Back
Top Bottom