• Yes

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Logpotna

Terrarian
Hello there.

With the announcement of Master Mode, I believe that the currently unused 7th accessory slot (yes, there is one) should be able to be utilised in a Master Mode world (much like the 6th accessory slot in Expert Mode). The player should be able to use this feature by obtaining an item from a defeated Master Mode boss, eg. Plantera or Moon Lord, much like how the WoF drops the Demon Heart in Expert Mode.

I envisioned Master mode as a mode for those who enjoy feeling pain. Therefore, a reward for playing Master Mode does not seem necessary. Adding a 7th accessory slot might take some of the edge off of Master mode’s unfairness and suffering, and that’s the opposite of what Master mode players want.

I envisioned Master mode as a mode for those who enjoy feeling pain. Therefore, a reward for playing Master Mode does not seem necessary. Adding a 7th accessory slot might take some of the edge off of Master mode’s unfairness and suffering, and that’s the opposite of what Master mode players want.
While that may be so, I mainly just want that slot to be used, and this is the best way I see how.

While that may be so, I mainly just want that slot to be used, and this is the best way I see how.
Do you mean there's an unused slot now?

The 6th slot already makes the screen very cluttered. Even more so on a windowed size. I'd rather prefer more accessory combinations than another accessory slot.

Do you mean there's an unused slot now?

The 6th slot already makes the screen very cluttered. Even more so on a windowed size. I'd rather prefer more accessory combinations than another accessory slot.
There has been an unused slot for a while.

It seems a bit pointless to suggest an idea that Re-Logic already came up with themselves.
They already gave an extra slot for Expert mode, so I'm sure they will do this as well for Master mode, if they feel so inclined.

Or perhaps it's as Baconfry envisions it: You get nothing but pain and suffering.

One thing's for sure: Expert is enough of a nightmare for me, so I won't play Master. :D
(Unless there are new items in there. And there probably will be. And I want, no, NEED to keep my all-items home map up to date, so I think I will have to play Master. Oooh boy. I'm 40. I'm getting way too old for this.)

Honestly what would be most painful would be making it a 10% drop from master mode moon lord, just rare enough and late in the game that it requires absolute agony to get and isn't worth it :D

While that may be true there are some people who like to play master or expert mode because of the master and expert exclusive contents
For me im one of those so i would very like a 7th accesory slot

I think 1 more slot even early would be beneficial to the game, not detrimental. Early you have to wait to combine accessories anyway. The biggest problem is the prefix. What if that one slot couldn't have any.

Back
Top Bottom