Single Player/Multiplayer
Both
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Hi
Out of curiosity as I don't use Polish in the game due to the wiki, sleeping in my base on the clock at 8 PM etc. I noticed an illogical translation.
The game displays 8:00 PM even though it is evening, I understand that this is the translation for 8:00 PM however it is silly and I felt uncomfortable seeing 8 in the evening as 8 in the afternoon.
It would be best to use the classic PM and AM in the Polish version
In simplest terms
8 In the evening in the game should be 8 wieczór or just use pm or am like it is in normal eng version.

Um.... I don't understand. The clock says 8 PM, and it bothers you because 8 PM means 8 PM... ??? :dryadconfused:

Hi
Out of curiosity as I don't use Polish in the game due to the wiki, sleeping in my base on the clock at 8 PM etc. I noticed an illogical translation.
The game displays 8:00 PM even though it is evening, I understand that this is the translation for 8:00 PM however it is silly and I felt uncomfortable seeing 8 in the evening as 8 in the afternoon.
It would be best to use the classic PM and AM in the Polish version
In simplest terms
8 In the evening in the game should be 8 wieczór or just use pm or am like it is in normal eng version.
Ummmm the evening is in PM mostly it goes 12am-11:59am then 12pm-11:59pm
This is making no sense to what you are saying and do agree with Zacloud on how confusing it is

Back
Top Bottom