Portfolio/Multi-Topic 8 Quality of Life/Ideas for Terraria : Journey's End.

Justinx931

Terrarian
Terraria ideas complete.png

the whole thing in one big scrolly image, discuss or whatnot, thank you for the time reading this.

Now this is a really well-polished graphic! The ideas are also superb, where most of it I cannot say I have a problem with. Very nicely done!
Why can't I like a post twice?

Just a few things:
- Cross-World may be hard to implement for the game, but I'd be all for it if it was possible.
- The Moon Lord changes are quite novel, but I'd also like to see it influence drop rates. Killed the Solar Moon Lord? You get a Melee weapon for your endeavors! (Although this could make it difficult to take on each pillar without using your class's weapon from the respective pillar, so maybe it could depend on the first pillar killed as an alternative?)
- Since the social slot for minecarts could be a possibility, I'd also like to see a social slot for hooks.

Now this is a really well-polished graphic! The ideas are also superb, where most of it I cannot say I have a problem with. Very nicely done!
Why can't I like a post twice?

Just a few things:
- Cross-World may be hard to implement for the game, but I'd be all for it if it was possible.
- The Moon Lord changes are quite novel, but I'd also like to see it influence drop rates. Killed the Solar Moon Lord? You get a Melee weapon for your endeavors! (Although this could make it difficult to take on each pillar without using your class's weapon from the respective pillar, so maybe it could depend on the first pillar killed as an alternative?)
- Since the social slot for minecarts could be a possibility, I'd also like to see a social slot for hooks.

Thank you very much, spent a whole day tinkering with this to make it just a bit polished.

i got the cross-world idea from a certain mod having you get sent to another map(though it was very very small) so the use of such things is very, very limited, at best it might work as a personal pocket dimension for storage.

Very much agree on the color determining possible drops, so the grinding for a specific weapon you need is potentially halved.(with modded, a way for the form ML takes to make it so that being a solar lord can make it inflict daybroken or have a flare shield and dashes to add its repertoire of attacks, for example.)

Again, agree on hooks having a social slot, I've gotten attached to the hook of dissonance but will always love the look of the lunar hook.

2. Social Slot for Minecarts
I've felt compelled to use the Mechanical Minecart since I unlocked it. It's the only super fast mine cart in the game! And lazers! Yet there are so many incredible new ones in 1.4 that I loved using until then, and more to collect. I imagine this wouldn't too hard to implement either, because they all have a similar size/shape.

4. Weapon Pedestals
This looks glorious! I know I'm not alone in getting attached to my favourite weapons. These pedestals would see use. Also, I'm not that fond of the weapon racks for many weapons. Some look too large and pixellated on them. If they do implement your idea, I think that making them something harder to craft/obtain would be okay. It should feel special when you display them.

8. Moon Lord colours
Your example looks majestic. This is a way to make one of the game's most epic moments even more exciting. It adds replay value too for every time you fight the Moon Lord again. it

Back
Top Bottom