Other Some endgame weapons and for free Submission to change or buff to golem

EYYYYY 3rd my submission u know what that means, I waste 5 hours to make a submission and almost no one will notice and it will be drowned in a ton of others
I will write ideas as the game progresses like From the first tree cut down to killing the moon Lord, So let's get started

One player want to play terraria, And he already skillful enough to pick classes he picks a summoner (fool)

Yes in 1.4 we get some summoning staffs like "finch staff" but have you ever tried to kill slime with one bird, that's painful

But hey, they supposed to attack with big swarm
They are! But in start you sit in 1 place about a minute to kill 1 slime

1) So my first suggestion is make them deal more damage OR more accuracy or spawn 3 as 1 slot

And he quickly realize "summoner on start is more defenceless than a spy disguised as a scout in tf2, or man who plays Vangers first time"
2) Introducing A "Friendly" modifier You can find it here: How to make a summoner enjoyable to play (my suggestions and i pretty sure no one will seen this)
Shortly am lazy

3)

Item_2341.png
Reaver shark now useless, we all it know, Reducing mining power from 100 to 59 is too big. And i know how to make it reasonable for fishing
Increase speed of mining, it still can't mine hellstone but hey, we all use shroomite digging claw cause it's faster than endgame pickaxes
so why not make it faster than all pre hardmode pickaxes (It's very controversial since other picks will not be useful and they will be needed to get to the titanium)

3+1)

NPC_216.png
Look at him an try to guess What he has what i want... HIS GUN Yes a weapon what increases utility of pirate invasion for ranger a lot

Image: Wired CannonAttackDescription Cringe alert
Wired Canon.png
LMB: bullets
RMB: Cannonball
What if Low price automatic rifle wire with ship cannon and fight against humans Yep death

5)
NPC_245.png

Look at him, and at yourself
After a buff he still don't give you a much challenge than a plantera, He still a joke,
So i have submission for him, You should respect him and his house Don't get?
He has a normal health at his temple BUT at surface jungle he deals to your face double damage and if you Don't respect him and pit put altar at your's house roof
He Instantly kills you or deals triple damage at every biom if it's not jungle or temple,

Why? This is simple lost ancient Magickal science
Temple is a big charger for golem And he don't use his battery power cause there's no need
If you at surface of jungle, Temple still gives to him power but he start use his battery a little to kill player
If he in another boime he use his battery at maximum his hands and laser become more powerful and make more heavier sound

We (or me) destroy first his hands to not get a big ora punch at 2nd phase in face
Even skeletron Start shooting at you at expert-master mode when you destroy his hand, So why not give this ability to golem shoot at you for self defence
Also when he jump and you run right below him He said not today Myanese dude and start Instantly fall to make you hurt learn your lesson

And now i created a boss you should respect as a Opponent not like a another one boss (what if his head start shoot ahead of time at you)
And now I can't convince my sleep paralysis demon to become my stand fu-

6)

NPC_439.png
I dunno what you see but i see another one joke
But i didn't want to change him a lot cause you can dodge all his attacks and get 0 damage
I change a little i just make him one punching at day why? for "The Lost manipulator" And it gives you ability to make a 'lost' weapon
Well "lost weapon" it's same weapon, but it more difficult to get it because it is crafted from its previous forms and special item
Picture / Name / classCraftHow it works
Solar Rifle.png
Solar rifle / ranger
Item_3475.png
Vortex Beater
Vortex Chip.png
Vortex Chip
Solar Stone.png
Solar stone
60-100
Item_3458.png
Solar fragment
Sniping rifle, low fire rate big damage
Claws of RA.png
Claws of RA / Warrior
Item_3542.png
Nebula Blaze
Nebular scroll.png
nebular scroll
Solar Stone.png
Solar stone
60-100
Item_3458.png
Solar fragment
Same as Terragrim projectile bigger Deals smol damage but very fast
Sunlight Reflection.png
Sunlight Reflection / Warrior
Item_3540.png
Phantasm
Vortex Chip.png
Vortex Chip
Solar Stone.png
Solar stone
60-100
Item_3458.png
Solar fragment
Autoaim boomerang (can go through walls)
F.A.V.R Controller.png
F.A.V.R controller / summoner
Item_3475.png
Vortex Beater
Vortex Chip.png
Vortex Chip
Stardust sand clock.png
Stardust sand clock
60-100
Item_3459.png
Stardust fragment
Summon this
F.A.V.R.png
(Max 5) and uses Bullets to shoot
Stellar plexus.png
Stellar Plexus / summoner
Item_3473.png
Solar eruption
Solar Stone.png
Solar stone
Stardust sand clock.png
Stardust sand clock
60-100
Item_3459.png
Stardust fragment
Whip, Summon 3 stardust cells at every hit
Wortex Flow.png
Vortex flow / Ranger
Item_3543.png
Daybreak
Solar Stone.png
Solar stone
Vortex Chip.png
Vortex Chip
60-100
Item_3456.png
Vortex fragment
'throwing weapon' At hit greatly decrease target's armor
Nebular Dust.png
Nebular dust / mage
Item_3531.png
Stardust dragon staff
Stardust sand clock.png
Stardust sand clock
Nebular scroll.png
nebular scroll
60-100
Item_3457.png
Nebula fragment
Shoot fast dragon and you can control him like Magic Missile
Nebular CR.png
Nebular CR / mage
Item_3475.png
Vortex Beater
Nebular scroll.png
nebular scroll
Vortex Chip.png
Vortex Chip
60-100
Item_3457.png
Nebula fragment
Same as Lazer machinegun

As i can see you have already noticed about nebular scroll solar stone etc you can obtain them killing massacring mobs from Lunar event
Pillar mobsWhat you can drop
Solar pillar mobs
Solar Stone.png
Solar stone
Stardust pillar mobs
Stardust sand clock.png
Stardust sand clock
Vortex pillar mobs
Vortex Chip.png
Vortex Chip
Nebular pillar mobs
Nebular scroll.png
nebular scroll

7)
lens of true eye of cthulhu.png

BOW Drop from moon lord
I greatly called it "lens of true eye of cthulhu"
It shoots same projectile as this little :red:
True_Eye_of_Cthulhu.png
But it's homing
And the end of the line

8) Give Stardust guardian ability to shoot Mushket bullets when you holding them

Thanks for reading this :red:, Sorry about my english (I'm from Russia), I bad at drawing and sprites you see here Better to change (cause they looks really awful)
So i hope Devs will (not) seen this and add

Don't hate me plz

Attachments

• Wired Canon.png
    Wired Canon.png
    474 bytes · Views: 93
  • Stardust sand cloak.png
    Stardust sand cloak.png
    305 bytes · Views: 80
Back
Top Bottom