Switch 80% of dyes makes things invisible

Gamon2009

Terrarian
i like it but hey bug is bug. i like it becouse it makes things invisible so like a god i can fly on invisible ufo mount and fly like in minecraft or grapple around with invis grapling hook. you should add this to normal game. oh and you can do armor invis soooooooooooo character don't have any clothes. still hoping next month 1.4 on switch. : )

i like it but hey bug is bug. i like it becouse it makes things invisible so like a god i can fly on invisible ufo mount and fly like in minecraft or grapple around with invis grapling hook. you should add this to normal game. oh and you can do armor invis soooooooooooo character don't have any clothes. still hoping next month 1.4 on switch. : )
Hi there, thanks for the report. DR Studios have taken over the console development and are working on bringing the 1.4 update to the PS4 and XBox One version, then to the Switch version. So hopefully this bug won’t be present when that releases.

There’s no estimated release date, but you can always read the most up to date Console news here:
Console - 505 Games/Pipeworks Studio

Back
Top Bottom