PC 9+1=11?

Awordley

Spazmatism
When 1.3.1 hit, I noticed that there were new Title Messages. One of the new messages I got was:
Terraria: 9+1=11
I didn't really think about it, I just assumed it was a reference I didn't get. However, when I was playing the adventure map Tales of the Terrarian, I noticed this.
E3dbskE.png

How the puzzle works is that you need to complete the sum so it is correct, to open the door; but for some reason the puzzle accepts "9+1=11" as a correct answer, as you can see above.
It can't be a coincidence that one of the new title messages is "9+1=11", and that "9+1=11" is also considered correct in this puzzle. I tried searching up "9+1=11" but got no info.

I'm guessing "9+1=11" is a joke among the devs and was included in the map because of this. Still is pretty strange.

Anyone got any ideas/thoughts about this whole "9+1=11" thing?

not only in terraria, robocraft has one AI bot that is named 9 + 1 = 11 too. idk what it is, very strange though...

When 1.3.1 hit, I noticed that there were new Title Messages. One of the new messages I got was:
Terraria: 9+1=11
I didn't really think about it, I just assumed it was a reference I didn't get. However, when I was playing the adventure map Tales of the Terrarian, I noticed this.
E3dbskE.png

How the puzzle works is that you need to complete the sum so it is correct, to open the door; but for some reason the puzzle accepts "9+1=11" as a correct answer, as you can see above.
It can't be a coincidence that one of the new title messages is "9+1=11", and that "9+1=11" is also considered correct in this puzzle. I tried searching up "9+1=11" but got no info.

I'm guessing "9+1=11" is a joke among the devs and was included in the map because of this. Still is pretty strange.

Anyone got any ideas/thoughts about this whole "9+1=11" thing?
Nine plus one = 11

Back
Top Bottom