PC Share Your Best World Files!

Chimerabot

Skeletron Prime
SHARE YOUR BEST WORLD FILES HERE!
So, recently I was thinking about the .wld files that every world is based off of. Not just a seed, but an entire world to download. This was sort of inspired by the Terraria team's pre-made golf maps, but I thought to myself.... Does it have to be limited to golf? Why not a fun world with an example of an arena, or beautiful architecture, or advanced electronics, or some weird worldgen glitch?

Here it is. Just use the "Attach Files" button to attach your .wld file to a response. I'll provide an example below. Meanwhile, here's a link on how to find your .wld files.
To put the world(s) you download into Terraria, just follow the process in the link above backward: copy the file and put it into the worlds folder.

How To Attach Your File:
  1. If you don't know how to find your file(s), check this out:
  2. If you're on a PC, type %USERPROFILE%\Documents\My Games\Terraria\Worlds into your file explorer's search bar.
  3. If your world is on Cloud Save, enter Terraria and take it off for a moment.
  4. Go back to the worlds folder, and it should be there. Click on the file once and do CRTL-C to copy it.
  5. If you want, put your world back on Cloud Save. Don't worry, this process doesn't harm the file or the world.
  6. Then, go back to this thread, click "Attach File" on the response, and use CRTL-V to paste it in.
  7. Add a description and, if you want, a screenshot, and you're done!
WARNING!

Larger worlds could exceed the file size limitations for posting a response. If this is the case, try to attach the file to a separate thread and provide the link in your response instead. You could also try uploading the file to Google Drive and sharing the link, which definitely works. If that somehow doesn't work either, try posting the file on a (trusted) website for file downloads, and providing the link in a response.
Another thing: When uploading my world, all map progress was deleted. I'm almost sure that this is a bug, but keep it in mind anyway.

Here's an example of a good response with a .wld file:

"23man's Brother"

-Fully functioning Pylon network
-Aboveground Mushroom biome
-Post-Moon Lord
-Skybridge with Eternia Crystal Stand
-Chest full of WEAPONS
-Every Town NPC (except Santa)

(Screenshots are advised, but optional)

23man.png

(World download file below)

Now for some rules:
  1. No worlds in a version earlier than 1.3.5. You can still post worlds generated then, though. They're more interesting glitched anyway.​
  2. No modded worlds​
  3. No worlds containing mature or profane content​
  4. DO NOT insult another person's world on this thread​
  5. No character files​
  6. No golf worlds (just kidding!)​

Also check out Besndy's character file sharing thread:
Well, that's all. Hopefully the community finds this thread useful!
Oh, and by the way, that world file I shared below is actually my main world. Check it out! :merchantsmile:

Attachments

• 23man's_Brother.wld
    6.2 MB · Views: 6,439
Last edited:
Here is my world... But it's not good. I started it when I was pretty young.

7ut6
Mostly corrupted an hallowed... still working on that...
All NPCs are in a big stack, mostly.
Many big holes everywhere.
Post Moon Lord.
Many skybridges, one is invisible with a mansion.
lots of banners and relics.
most NPCs

I wouldn't really recommend using this world, but I think this thread is a neat concept, and was just wondering if anybody would like to check out my world:merchantwink:. Please reply if you used it!

Attachments

• 7ut6.wld
    5.5 MB · Views: 3,722
hello i'm super new to terria but its fun! i play with chimerabot and besndy i'm working on a world​

...i so stupid i have no idea how to get a pic of my character...

So umm it may take like a month+ for the world, I guess... can hallow enemies spawn in pre hardmode? I’m making a world that has every pylon(including the universal pylon with houses for the left over npc’s, and it’s going to Ben in the sky.) build and it’s in pre hardmode for a playthrough, with only the guide starting, I gues it’s time to kill some npc’s hahaha!!!

yo sorry i have no idea how to share my world
How To Attach Your File:
  1. If you're on a PC, type C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\<userID>\105600\remote\worlds into your file explorer's search bar.
  2. If your world is on Cloud Save, enter Terraria and take it off for a moment.
  3. Go back to the worlds folder, and it should be there. Click on the file once and do CRTL-C to copy it.
  4. If you want, put your world back on Cloud Save. Don't worry, this process doesn't harm the file or the world.
  5. Then, go back to this thread, click "Attach File" on the response, and use CRTL-V to paste it in.
  6. Add a description and, if you want, a screenshot, and you're done!
Just look at the list above. Probably not too hard, I hope.

I shall stop spamming :) that's a good idea.
Spamming?!?! Also if you want to know, if you go to my YouTube channel, and if you don’t see my hallow pylon build, that means I’m not done with the world, also worth noting the world is going to be in pre hardmode, and if you want a crimson world, I’m going to copy and paste the builds in for crimson. I think I’m going to have the crimson one called the terrified dell of ramen crimson, and the first one is same name but no crimson in it(or I may make the crimson one have a different name)

Spamming?!?! Also if you want to know, if you go to my YouTube channel, and if you don’t see my hallow pylon build, that means I’m not done with the world, also worth noting the world is going to be in pre hardmode, and if you want a crimson world, I’m going to copy and paste the builds in for crimson. I think I’m going to have the crimson one called the terrified dell of ramen crimson, and the first one is same name but no crimson in it(or I may make the crimson one have a different name)
but i was spamming.

Back
Top Bottom