Character Nickname:
N/A

Character Gender:
Yes

Character Age:
no

Character Appearance:
Aster.png

((I went overboard with the design aaaaaaaa))
Also they wear a cape/cloak most of the time

Character Species:
Looks like a wolf.

Character Height:
Little bigger than a normal wolf.

Character Weight:
light.

Character Personality:
Mysterious, edgy, rational, calm

Character Equipment:
Leafspeak, claws, wits

Character Abilities:
Leafspeak. They can communicate with the flora to control it, or at least convince it to do what they want. they're very quick, and good at dodging.

Character Backstory:
I have no ding-dang idea

Character Quirks:
They like being alone, and tend to distance themselves from everyone else.

Character Flaws:
They don't really trust people for some unknown reason. they don't work well in a team.

Extras/Trivia:
Their biggest intrest is stars. they enjoy stargazing every night, and often refuse to sleep so they can watch the night sky.

[/
Character Name: Vanesska

Character Nickname: Van

Character Gender: No (by this I mean no gender)

Character Age: 56, but still pretty young in Floran years

Character Appearance: their "hair" seems to be composed of various Venus Flytraps, and their limbs are mostly composed of sundew vines which they can uncoil at will. the rest of their body is a seemingly normal Floran, although their chest has a large scar on it.

Character Species: Floran(?)

Character Height: 7'11

Character Weight: 100 pounds, a normal weight for Florans

Character Personality: a generally uncaring individual, except for the plants around them. they do commonly give into their instincts, since they are at least half carnivorous plants.

Character Equipment: none

Character Abilities: the manipulation of the carnivorous plants on themself and around them, although the around them part is more of persuasion.

Character Backstory:...to be honest I haven't thought of one

Character Quirks: again, haven't thought of this

Character Flaws: incredibly weak to fire, since they are a sentient plant. very mentally unstable, too

Extras/Trivia: actually an alternate version of the standard Vanesska.
]

Last edited:
Close, but I don't think it's quite a wolf... If you already have two humans/nonwolves then you could make them a side character? or have them be half wolf?

Name: Sibi
Species: mostly wolf, but he's part husky.
Appearance: He looks like a wolf, though he's quite a bit smaller due to being part husky, and his right front leg is slightly singed. His fur is brown with a few orange streaks, his left eye is red while his right eye is orange.
Personality: [insert annoyed me because I don't know how to describe it...(one thing I can say about his personality is that he's a bit insecure.)]
He grew up in a farm, but when a fire suddenly appeared, he had to flee his home. He eventually ended up in this world, afraid to talk to anyone, and too weak to hunt. He struggled to defend himself, and usually stayed away from what he considered danger (basically anything that moves and is sentient/alive.), forcing him to eat mostly berries and the like. He was barely strong enough to fish, and he eventually built a small shelter next to a river. But he couldn't stay there forever, and after a few years, he left the home he'd made to explore the world, and that's where his tale in this rp begins...
Equipment: I guess his claws.
Abilities: Unknown.
Quirks: More resistant to fire.
Flaws: his right front leg is a weak point.
Other: He's apparently afraid of fire and monsters (and also slightly afraid of everything). (Less afraid when with friends)
Text color: #f37a41

Character Name: Darwin

Character Nickname: N/A

Character Gender: Female

Character Age: Would be 27 if a human

Character Appearance:
1599804275877.png

Character Species: Maned Wolf (Chrysocyon brachyurus)

Character Height: 90cm tall at shoulder

Character Weight: 23kg

Character Personality: Introverted, quiet, and sassy (just like me), not afraid to show opinion, overly clean. Likes baths. Shy.

Character Equipment: t e e t h go cronch

Character Abilities: Darwin has the power of s a r c a s m

Character Backstory: Unknown

Character Quirks: Energetic in cool temperatures, awake in the early morning and evening, doesn't talk much

Character Flaws: Sleepy in warm temperatures, quite sassy, doesn't like working with others

Extras/Trivia:

Back
Top Bottom