Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Archon

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Esther

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welp, I guess I should keep my promise.
I'm removing Tiger and Marth from this rp, and I'm gonna add a new wolf OC.

I suddenly felt nostalgic and I wish to revive this.

Character Name: Reiki

Character Nickname: Le Diable, Fifteen

Character Gender: Male

Character Age: Equivalent to human age of 23

Character Appearance: White fur with grey markings.

Character Species: Hokkaido Wolf

Character Height: Average

Character Weight: Lighter than average

Character Personality: Monotonous, bored. Was done with everybody's :red: long before they were born. Despises selfish humans.

Character Equipment: None.

Character Abilities: Healing abilities. Weak fulgurkinesis.

Character Backstory: *Redacted*

Character Quirks: Can be nice to people he trusts.

Character Flaws: Somewhat xenophobic towards humans. May sometimes refuse to heal annoying people.

Extras/Trivia:
Accepted. also, I just realized Yin and Yang have the wrong names.

Character Name: Frostwind
Character Nickname: Frost
Character Age: around 16 in human years.
Character Appearance: I'll do this later...
Character Species: Wolf
Character Height: Have I ever done this?
Character Weight: no.
Character Personality: Quiet, Calm, usually forgiving.
Character Equipment: Not much, really.
Character Abilities: Some general ice magic.
Character Backstory: ???
Character Quirks: He's quite agile.
Character Flaws: He can be a bit too forgiving sometimes.
Extras/Trivia: this is another one of those OC ideas I randomly got one day.
Text color: #99ebbb

I just mean like, the average lifespan for a wolf is like 14 years.
(So either you misunderstood the way those "animal year" system things work or that's a really old wolf.)

Character Name: Frostwind
Character Nickname: Frost
Character Age: around 16 in human years.
Character Appearance: I'll do this later...
Character Species: Wolf
Character Height: Have I ever done this?
Character Weight: no.
Character Personality: Quiet, Calm, usually forgiving.
Character Equipment: Not much, really.
Character Abilities: Some general ice magic.
Character Quirks: He's quite agile.
Character Flaws: He can be a bit too forgiving sometimes.
Extras/Trivia: this is another one of those OC ideas I randomly got one day.
Text color: #99ebbb
Accepted

Character Name: Kelpy

Character Nickname:

Character Gender: Androgynous

Character Age: ???

Character Appearance: An odd form of wolf with the forelegs of a horse, and webbed hind legs for swimming. They have no fur and instead sport long pieces of kelp. Their skin is slimy and slightly transparent. They have gills similar to an axolotl. Their tail is fishlike.

Character Species: Adapted Kelpie

Character Height: long

Character Weight: thin

Character Personality: haven’t decided

Character Equipment: none

Character Abilities: Can spit out water, and generate some electricity. Extremely fast in water. Can shoot bubbles full of water that are used to drown prey.

Character Quirks: their body is very flexible.

Character Flaws: Dies when away from water for too long. A very vulnerable body. Made mostly of cartilage. More susceptible to poisons.

Eh, third character.
Character Name:
Rhive
Character Nickname:
N/A
Character Gender:
Male
Character Age:
Around adult age, but still young.
Character Appearance:
Silvery-grey, with streaks of what's kind of like a... rainbow-ish color (kinda like a gas spill or soap bubble)?
Character Species:
Wolf (most likely)
Character Personality:
Tends to enjoy conversation and being near people, but is definitely uncaring for death and destruction.
Character Equipment:
Handmade smoke bombs, a hand axe for throwing purposes, and a sort of lever action shotgun.
Character Abilities:
Can modify their own biology to that of other species they know about, which even includes weaker versions of their abilities.
Character Backstory:
Best described as a wandering mercenary of sorts, but works for various other jobs. Not much else is known about them.
Character Quirks:
Kind of a fan of technology, and finds it intriguing.
Character Flaws:
Sometimes escalates pointless conflict, and hates beings who are big fans of magic. Also a bit of a hypocrite on occasions.
Extras/Trivia:
Text color is #C0C0C0

Well, I made these at 2 in the morning, so sorry if it isn't worded the best. Yarkha's application is also a bit weird as I tried not to use he, she, or they at first, then gave up and used all of them, so it might be a bit weird in that way.
Name: Yarkha

Nickname: (None)

Species: Wolf(?)

Appearance: A wolf that is pretty much completely white, I'll get a picture later.

Height: Average

Weight: Slightly lighter than average, but not by much.

Personality: Polite and pacifistic, dislikes people that cause harm, especially in situations where it isn't neccessary. Won't ever insult anyone directly, but may think of such things. Yarkha also tries to be helpful when possible, and gets concerned when people seem to have mental/emotional trouble.

Equipment: (None)

Abilities: Yarkha can heal wounds by touch, create small magical barriers to protect others from harm, and create small waves of energy to knock people back without harjing them. With other wolves of the same species, Yarkha is able to work together with them to make their abilities stronger, and use other abilities.

Quirks/Strengths: Resistant to frost/cold, fire/heat, and natural poisons/toxins. Yarkha is also immune to damage from falls.

Flaws/Weaknesses: Yarkha takes extra damage from any type of physical attacks (such as being clawed, shot, etc.), and even more damage from dark attacks (don't really know how to specify this, as I know that there is at least one character I know of (don't think they're in this RP though) where it is literal dark magic (i.e. lack of light), but in this case it is more so the evil kind of dark magic). She won't ever harm anyone, and if she does, they will likely end up feeling guilty/depressed over it. This also means they will let themself be killed before harming someone. Yarkha also has no way of healing himself, so if she gets harmed, someone else will have to help them.

Backstory: [REDACTED]

Extras: Text colour is
#FFFFFF
Name: Streyll

Species: Dragon

Appearance: (Will post when I can get on my computer)

Height: Somewhere between a dog and a horse.

Weight: About average for a dragon his size.

Personality: A bit formal when speaking, however he relaxes a bit when speaking to friends or other people he cares about. He also can be somewhat vicious when someone threatens people he cares about.

Abilities: Manipulation magic (able to manipulate people to make them believe what he is telling them, or to convince them to perform certain actions. He need to have eye contact to start manipulating someone, but after that it works until he is 1km away. He also cannot have more than 5 seperate manipulations at the same time, but he can manipulate multiple with only one manipulation as long as he starts it at the same time)
Basic healing (similar to Yarkha's, but weaker, and it weakens Streyll to use it.)

Quirks/Strengths: Able to see well in dark environments.

Flaws/Weaknesses: Unable to take the deaths of people close to him well, sometimes leading to suicide, and his mainpulation does not work on plants or machines.

#052A59

If you mean the character I think you mean, then no, she is not here. Anyway, I still can't figure out a character for this RP.

Well, I made these at 2 in the morning, so sorry if it isn't worded the best. Yarkha's application is also a bit weird as I tried not to use he, she, or they at first, then gave up and used all of them, so it might be a bit weird in that way.
Name: Yarkha

Species: Wolf(?)

Appearance: A wolf that is pretty much completely white, I'll get a picture later.

Height: Average

Weight: Slightly lighter than average, but not by much.

Personality: Polite and pacifistic, dislikes people that cause harm, especially in situations where it isn't neccessary. Won't ever insult anyone directly, but may think of such things. Yarkha also tries to be helpful when possible, and gets concerned when people seem to have mental/emotional trouble.

Abilities: Yarkha can heal wounds by touch, create small magical barriers to protect others from harm, and create small waves of energy to knock people back without harjing them. With other wolves of the same species, Yarkha is able to work together with them to make their abilities stronger, and use other abilities.

Quirks/Strengths: Resistant to frost/cold, fire/heat, and natural poisons/toxins. Yarkha is also immune to damage from falls.

Flaws/Weaknesses: Yarkha takes extra damage from any type of physical attacks (such as being clawed, shot, etc.), and even more damage from dark attacks (don't really know how to specify this, as I know that there is at least one character I know of (don't think they're in this RP though) where it is literal dark magic (i.e. lack of light), but in this case it is more so the evil kind of dark magic). She won't ever harm anyone, and if she does, they will likely end up feeling guilty/depressed over it. This also means they will let themself be killed before harming someone. Yarkha also has no way of healing himself, so if she gets harmed, someone else will have to help them.

#FFFFFF
Name: Streyll

Species: Dragon

Appearance: (Will post when I can get on my computer)

Height: Somewhere between a dog and a horse.

Weight: About average for a dragon his size.

Personality: A bit formal when speaking, however he relaxes a bit when speaking to friends or other people he cares about. He also can be somewhat vicious when someone threatens people he cares about.

Abilities: Manipulation magic (able to manipulate people to make them believe what he is telling them, or to convince them to perform certain actions. He need to have eye contact to start manipulating someone, but after that it works until he is 1km away. He also cannot have more than 5 seperate manipulations at the same time, but he can manipulate multiple with only one manipulation as long as he starts it at the same time)
Basic healing (similar to Yarkha's, but weaker, and it weakens Streyll to use it.)

Quirks/Strengths: Able to see well in dark environments.

Flaws/Weaknesses: Unable to take the deaths of people close to him well, sometimes leading to suicide, and his mainpulation does not work on plants or machines.

#052A59
both accepted

Back
Top Bottom