IC '_World of Wolves_'

DragonWitch⨂

Plantera
Welcome to the world of wolves! a dimension where wolves reign over all, and humans might have never existed.
This is a peaceful land most of the time, but recently a great tragedy has struck. A war is breaking out between the canines and prey animals, and something powerful and mysterious and edgy lurks around every corner.
Be careful who you trust in this world, for everything is not quite what it seems.
It was supposed to be a normal day. everyone from every dimension is going about their day, and nothing seems out of the ordinary. however, a strange mishap leads portals to open to different worlds, and brave travelers to find them. or... you know, weak travelers that fall in or trip and fall... you know what I mean.
welcome, and good luck.
you'll need it.
'WoW'-OOC thread

[what? you said portals. I assumed they could materialize anywhere.]

Tiberius grunts, and tries to get up. he falls back down, now realizing his shoulder is dislocated.
He looks towards the wolf, trying to determine if it is friend or foe.

The wolf begins to mend the small cuts and treat them with surprising speed.
after a while, most of them are treated and covered.
"I'm going to have to relocate your shoulder, and this WILL hurt. try not to lash out."

"Certainly not, I've never seen a being like you before. strange for both of us. now, brace yourself. I'll try to make this as quick as possible."
They start lightly prodding the shoulder before quickly shoving it back into place and backing away slightly.

Back
Top Bottom