Items A 2 in 1 summoner suggestion

I propose a new tool useful until the endgame, but not ridiculous in power: The Tome Of Seperation!
It replaces books in the dungeon at the same rate as the water bolt
When used, all minions out will split into 2 with half the damage. This will work on sentries, but not the stardust dragon.
You could use this to hold a hoard now that you have twice the knockback, or have sentries each take a side in an invasion. But they would less effectively get through defense.
You read that you could have 1 sentry take 2 sides with that? But how would you acomplish that when it would just split your sentry into 2 at the same spot? With this: The Etherian grabber!
Sold for 10 gold by the tavernkeep
Picks up and moves sentries (OOA and regular)
@hogndog is a summoner, so lets SUMMON him here because he probably understands this stuff

Last edited:
Could you split the sentries that have been split in half in half again
(now I'm imagining 4 rainbow turrets for the price of 1 )

Is a month too late to avoid necroposting?
If not, I wanted to stop by and say I support this one! Makes for great combos on swarms, but is still balanced.

One question, though, would a dragon become two dragons, or a longer dragon? (I suspect that the game code would make such a thing into a longer dragon, but who knows, maybe the devs could make two dragons)

Jesus, that would be laggy as hell
At least the damage wouldn't be too op
New troll idea: crash players on older devices using this tool! :naughty:

Is a month too late to avoid necroposting?
If not, I wanted to stop by and say I support this one! Makes for great combos on swarms, but is still balanced.
Also 2 dragons.

One question, though, would a dragon become two dragons, or a longer dragon? (I suspect that the game code would make such a thing into a longer dragon, but who knows, maybe the devs could make two dragons)

New troll idea: crash players on older devices using this tool! :naughty:
I think the issue of necroing is that the op poster cannot respond to your feedback, so you seem safe.

Jesus, that would be laggy as hell
At least the damage wouldn't be too op
but they do 30 damage. if they where seperated they would still do the same amount unless the damage is reduced when it gets seperated. i recommend 15 damage if the damage is reduced. but that would be 18 minions as the max is 9. i would argue the crystal staff because it does 150 damage.

but they do 30 damage. if they where seperated they would still do the same amount unless the damage is reduced when it gets seperated. i recommend 15 damage if the damage is reduced. but that would be 18 minions as the max is 9. i would argue the crystal staff because it does 150 damage.
search

The damage is reduced, as it says in the original post, their is no crystal staff it does not do 150 damage, and the minion cap is 11, not 9.

Back
Top Bottom