a belated introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Not a Raincoat Zombie, May 26, 2019.

1. [​IMG]
    Hi there, I'm Not a Raincoat Zombie. Reaction gif collector, filthy weeb, support main, and someone who still hasn't forgiven the Guide for more than one instance where he effectively locked me in a room and left me for dead. I've been on the site for roughly a month and have had Terraria for about the same length of time, but I was only lurking here until just now and occasionally posting in the Various Weathers thread. So this is my saying hi.

Hi.

And now I'll go back to lurking after leaving everyone with some friendly advice. If you leave all the doors of your NPC houses open at night, it will be easier for them to get out in a pinch, and it'll also help me, um... "ensure their safety."

TheWorfer27 likes this.
  2. Defure

Defure Golem

Well, even if you aren't really new here, welcome. And don't worry about your late introduction, I never even made one, and I've been here for over 4 years. Anyway, would you like a dragon?

3. Could do with some souls of flight, come to think of it. Hit me up with some wyverns if you got any, my dude.

TheWorfer27 likes this.
  4. Defure

Defure Golem

Sorry, just dragons, and if I had wyverns, they wouldn't drop the souls.

5. Defure

Defure Golem

Well, I found this wyvern for you.
    [​IMG]

6. Unit One

Unit One Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Bubby Aurora likes this.
  7. Bubby Aurora

Bubby Aurora The Destroyer

Welcome, totally not a zombie.

I'm totally not a corrupted block woman out to corrupt everything

8. Doppelsöldner

Doppelsöldner Retinazer

upload_2019-5-27_23-29-10.jpeg

9. Moor Al-Malik

Moor Al-Malik Eye of Cthulhu

Welcome to the forums, NRZ! Nice to meet you!
    That's exactly the thing I do to protect those NPCs. It's real dumb in real life, but it works perfectly in Terraria.

Not a Raincoat Zombie likes this.
  10. Osters

Osters Terrarian

Welcome! nice pic

:)