a belated introduction

tumblr_noxez4PPmL1spqx0mo1_500.gif

Hi there, I'm Not a Raincoat Zombie. Reaction gif collector, filthy weeb, support main, and someone who still hasn't forgiven the Guide for more than one instance where he effectively locked me in a room and left me for dead. I've been on the site for roughly a month and have had Terraria for about the same length of time, but I was only lurking here until just now and occasionally posting in the Various Weathers thread. So this is my saying hi.

Hi.

And now I'll go back to lurking after leaving everyone with some friendly advice. If you leave all the doors of your NPC houses open at night, it will be easier for them to get out in a pinch, and it'll also help me, um... "ensure their safety."

Well, even if you aren't really new here, welcome. And don't worry about your late introduction, I never even made one, and I've been here for over 4 years. Anyway, would you like a dragon?

Welcome, totally not a zombie.

I'm totally not a corrupted block woman out to corrupt everything

Hi there, I'm Not a Raincoat Zombie. Reaction gif collector, filthy weeb, support main, and someone who still hasn't forgiven the Guide for more than one instance where he effectively locked me in a room and left me for dead. I've been on the site for roughly a month and have had Terraria for about the same length of time, but I was only lurking here until just now and occasionally posting in the Various Weathers thread. So this is my saying hi.

Hi.

And now I'll go back to lurking after leaving everyone with some friendly advice. If you leave all the doors of your NPC houses open at night, it will be easier for them to get out in a pinch, and it'll also help me, um... "ensure their safety."
upload_2019-5-27_23-29-10.jpeg

Welcome to the forums, NRZ! Nice to meet you!

Hi.

That's exactly the thing I do to protect those NPCs. It's real dumb in real life, but it works perfectly in Terraria.

Back
Top Bottom