PC A big problem Relogic need to fix

Eyad the stickman

Skeletron Prime
When i was playing having fun i went eating while my computer is on and then the battery is off when i came is said its ok and then when i open the game again i see my name is erased and my clothes are normal one i got sad because i couldn't open it and i used another guy and same with map i had the power to join but when i join the game crashes and same no name to map and i chose it to be crimson but it changed into corruption so please help it 3.5.2 i want to be happy;(:dryadcry::merchantcry::nursecrying:~:cry:`:cry::redmunch::zombie::pumpking:and yeah i forgot to tell i deleted the map to try to paste it again but it didn't work

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    11.7 KB · Views: 99
Moved to Technical Support.

Having a computer crash or lose power while playing is nearly guaranteed to cause a world file to become corrupted (as in data corruption, not in-game purple corruption), and has a good chance of corrupting the player file as well. There is really no way to recover from that.

We recommend making routine backups of your data files to help remedy such occurrences. Simply copy your files to another location before starting to play, that way the most you can lose is what happened in that session.

You might find this useful to help with that: https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...ckup-your-worlds-and-players-with-ease.33697/

Note that cloud saving/syncing is not a proper backup. Whether it's Steam Cloud or something like Dropbox/Google Drive/OneDrive/etc., a corrupted data file will be blindly copied to the cloud, overwriting what you thought was your good backup.

eta: Leaving your laptop game unattended and on battery power is probably not the best thing to do. You should probably save and exit the game properly next time.

thanks for the info. and no solution right? oh ok i don't really care about that account

even if i had the rod of discord,2 hallowed keys and 1 ice key i just got them by luck. i have better than them 2 actually 1 of them is in my picture.:D i was just checking and thanks again

thanks for the info. and no solution right? oh ok i don't really care about that account

even if i had the rod of discord,2 hallowed keys and 1 ice key i just got them by luck. i have better than them 2 actually 1 of them is in my picture.:D i was just checking and thanks again

you should always keep your battery above 50% on a laptop when gaming or important data. Laptops don't save anything if they lose power.

Back
Top Bottom