• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

A brief haiku to, introduce my splendor to those, few who never knew.

Elate

Terrarian
Why hello there, you're a very attractive forum goer. I'd like to ask you to read the hoooottest introduction. I see you have a lot of other threads to read, allow me to make my case.

This poster plays Dota,
But I once carried an entire tournament by myself.
This poster is a artist
But I can paint an entire Lourve exhibit shelf.

That one is a developer
But I already coded all programs last week
And if that's not enough lemme ask
When was last time one of these :red:s killed a mother:red:in' mythical beast?

Impressed? Good, because I ran out of ways to continue that.

I'm Elate or El8 if you'd like to incorrectly enumerate. I used to be on TerrariaOnline back in the day, I made some videos, it was fun. Some folks here already know me from the Starbound forums.

I like memes, space, being an immortal deity, long walks on the beach, the destruction of planets, and party buses.

Mainia

Skeletron Prime
Hey hey nice intro. Welcome aboard, hope you enjoy your stay, and major kudos points for the Jayne sig. Firefly rules.

Pixel

Terrarian
Yeah, I definitely remember you from the Starbound forums. I definitely hope you'll have a good time here on TCF, the place is just wonderful. To start you off, and because I knew you quite well, here's a follow. :)

Elate

Terrarian
Eyyyy! I'm glad to see you on here bud!
'Ey, sent you an invite to the Consortium by the way. We spread our tendrils.

Yeah, I definitely remember you from the Starbound forums. I definitely hope you'll have a good time here on TCF, the place is just wonderful. To start you off, and because I knew you quite well, here's a follow. :)
Oohh, what was your username over there?

A new poet among us
Something to see
A new user who has
The same skillset as thee
The Elate is known to overly elaborate on sentences in order alliterate or incorporate a rhyme structure for no other purpose than to obfuscate.

Gotcha!

Pumpking
Welcome and greetings, entrepreneur of sesquipedalian vocabularies, endearing poetry and other assorted doggerel. :)

Top Bottom