A brief haiku to, introduce my splendor to those, few who never knew.

Elate

Terrarian
Why hello there, you're a very attractive forum goer. I'd like to ask you to read the hoooottest introduction. I see you have a lot of other threads to read, allow me to make my case.

This poster plays Dota,
But I once carried an entire tournament by myself.
This poster is a artist
But I can paint an entire Lourve exhibit shelf.

That one is a developer
But I already coded all programs last week
And if that's not enough lemme ask
When was last time one of these :red:s killed a mother:red:in' mythical beast?

Impressed? Good, because I ran out of ways to continue that.

I'm Elate or El8 if you'd like to incorrectly enumerate. I used to be on TerrariaOnline back in the day, I made some videos, it was fun. Some folks here already know me from the Starbound forums.

I like memes, space, being an immortal deity, long walks on the beach, the destruction of planets, and party buses.
27463849d1409243431-monsterbot-vorpal-starship-troopers-xover-planet-wyltkm.jpg

Hey hey nice intro. Welcome aboard, hope you enjoy your stay, and major kudos points for the Jayne sig. Firefly rules.

Yeah, I definitely remember you from the Starbound forums. I definitely hope you'll have a good time here on TCF, the place is just wonderful. To start you off, and because I knew you quite well, here's a follow. :)

Eyyyy! I'm glad to see you on here bud!
'Ey, sent you an invite to the Consortium by the way. We spread our tendrils.

Yeah, I definitely remember you from the Starbound forums. I definitely hope you'll have a good time here on TCF, the place is just wonderful. To start you off, and because I knew you quite well, here's a follow. :)
Oohh, what was your username over there?

A new poet among us
Something to see
A new user who has
The same skillset as thee
The Elate is known to overly elaborate on sentences in order alliterate or incorporate a rhyme structure for no other purpose than to obfuscate.

Welcome and greetings, entrepreneur of sesquipedalian vocabularies, endearing poetry and other assorted doggerel. :)

Back
Top Bottom