A Broken World

Status
Not open for further replies.
This time, Matthias blocks with his staff. "The hell is wrong with you?" He turns his staff back into a sword, and rushes towards Sydesum.

“You’re about to find out!” Sydesum sidesteps the sword, trying to headbutt Matthias. Not very a smart move... Then again, their... Eyes(?) should help with that.

((Trebonth does the stab again, hoping the Brute will be killed soon.))

"So much about your power if you can't aim it correctly." I then stab the brute again. "You know, I'm very unlikely to say this, but the battle will end soon. Likely in favour of agility."

*Looks at wings and curses in dragon language before going to look for anyone.
You wander around and find John Trebonth fighting an Orc Brute.

((Trebonth does the stab again, hoping the Brute will be killed soon.))

"So much about your power if you can't aim it correctly." I then stab the brute again. "You know, I'm very unlikely to say this, but the battle will end soon. Likely in favour of agility."

Stabbity Stab stab. Orc Brute takes 21 damage.

[PM-NPC] Orc Brute: 91/150 HP.

Orc Brute attacks using its Greatsword, dealing 11 damage, reduced due to your agility.

[AM] John Trebonth: 80/100 HP

Also Aleron is behind you.

“You’re about to find out!” Sydesum sidesteps the sword, trying to headbutt Matthias. Not very a smart move... Then again, their... Eyes(?) should help with that.

Sydesum takes 21 damage from the staff.

Matthias takes 25 damage from the spear.

[PM] Syndesum: 79/100 HP.

[N] Matthias: 75/100 HP
-= Characters =-
[PM] Syndesum: 79/100 HP.
[PM-NPC] Orc Brute: 91/150 HP.
[PM-NPC] Bandit: 100/100 HP. Evasion: I
[AM] Emerald_Mann: 100/100 HP.
[AM] Sam: 100/100 HP.
[AM] John Trebonth: 80/100 HP
[N] Matthias: 75/100 HP
[N] K.P. : 87/100 HP​

Well, Sam's on the list too, though he's been gone from the forums for longer than piggy, but yeah, still.

Comedic clonk! noise.
That hurt. Matthias ends up deflecting the headbutt because of that. Slightly dazed, Sydesum attempts to use their close range to stab Matthias in the chest.

That caught Matthias off guard, he tries to step back clumsily, and the blade cuts his side. "Do we really have to fight? I side with no one, and I fight against no one. This whole feud between monsters is ridiculous."

Sorry @Thartler, but I suggest you stop asking Yveltal for updates. One of the main rules of these types of games is to not rush at all. I learned that the hard way. Just give him some time to update please.

Oh, sorry then.

Anyway, since that'll be my second action...

"Hmm, better to use this situation to my benefit." I attack that orc again with daibo. But what about mysterious person who decided that Orc was worth death? "Welcome, stranger."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom