PS4 A bug involving buckets

So first off fill your inventory full, make sure either your coin or ammo slots are empty, and make sure you have a bucket, fill it up, then use it, it goes to the coins and ammo, I crafted extra buckets because I thought the game got rid of my buckets, also.... why is it that I have to fill my entire inventory coin slots and ammo slots full, so o can just use the water dupe glitch?

So first off fill your inventory full, make sure either your coin or ammo slots are empty, and make sure you have a bucket, fill it up, then use it, it goes to the coins and ammo, I crafted extra buckets because I thought the game got rid of my buckets, also.... why is it that I have to fill my entire inventory coin slots and ammo slots full, so o can just use the water dupe glitch?
Hi Grey, can you get a screenshot of the bucket in the coin slot. That would help out a lot to have the issue looked into.

1C75857E-608B-4761-A136-D9871A931322.jpeg

Here it is, it also happens with the ammo too, yeah this was how I crafted 4 extra buckets without realizing it...

Back
Top Bottom