• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PS4 A bug involving buckets

Greybrynn

The Destroyer
So first off fill your inventory full, make sure either your coin or ammo slots are empty, and make sure you have a bucket, fill it up, then use it, it goes to the coins and ammo, I crafted extra buckets because I thought the game got rid of my buckets, also.... why is it that I have to fill my entire inventory coin slots and ammo slots full, so o can just use the water dupe glitch?

Unit One

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
So first off fill your inventory full, make sure either your coin or ammo slots are empty, and make sure you have a bucket, fill it up, then use it, it goes to the coins and ammo, I crafted extra buckets because I thought the game got rid of my buckets, also.... why is it that I have to fill my entire inventory coin slots and ammo slots full, so o can just use the water dupe glitch?
Hi Grey, can you get a screenshot of the bucket in the coin slot. That would help out a lot to have the issue looked into.

Greybrynn

The Destroyer
1C75857E-608B-4761-A136-D9871A931322.jpeg

Here it is, it also happens with the ammo too, yeah this was how I crafted 4 extra buckets without realizing it...

Top Bottom