• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PS4 A bug that don't let me save my game

Andrew38

Terrarian
Im having a problem in terraria for ps4, the bug occurs when i try to save my map (any of them) i press save and exit, and it stays loading forever, never stops, and when i try to exit the game by just closing the game, i lose everything, i have lost hours of gameplay, i just wanna know if it happens with others ps4 terrarians.

Unit One

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Im having a problem in terraria for ps4, the bug occurs when i try to save my map (any of them) i press save and exit, and it stays loading forever, never stops, and when i try to exit the game by just closing the game, i lose everything, i have lost hours of gameplay, i just wanna know if it happens with others ps4 terrarians.
Do you know if you have enough storage space for the game to save properly? Does it do that with a brand new world?

Andrew38

Terrarian
Do you know if you have enough storage space for the game to save properly? Does it do that with a brand new world?
It happens with all the maps, i also thinked it was the storage but was not. The problem continue, sometimes happens, sometimes don't, it makes me lose the interest in play the game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom