PS4 A bug that don't let me save my game

Andrew38

Terrarian
Im having a problem in terraria for ps4, the bug occurs when i try to save my map (any of them) i press save and exit, and it stays loading forever, never stops, and when i try to exit the game by just closing the game, i lose everything, i have lost hours of gameplay, i just wanna know if it happens with others ps4 terrarians.

Im having a problem in terraria for ps4, the bug occurs when i try to save my map (any of them) i press save and exit, and it stays loading forever, never stops, and when i try to exit the game by just closing the game, i lose everything, i have lost hours of gameplay, i just wanna know if it happens with others ps4 terrarians.
Do you know if you have enough storage space for the game to save properly? Does it do that with a brand new world?

Do you know if you have enough storage space for the game to save properly? Does it do that with a brand new world?
It happens with all the maps, i also thinked it was the storage but was not. The problem continue, sometimes happens, sometimes don't, it makes me lose the interest in play the game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom