Portfolio/Multi-Topic A bunch of other Ideas for terraria.

I like space.

Terrarian
(I have something relating enemies, come look at it Here. I'll be mentioning some of it A lot.)

Hello!
...I'm still bad at intros.
I have a few ideas... Again...
Hooray..?

Celebration Rework
We all hate the celebration. It seems like actual crap, and does a weak amount of damage.
I was thinking of making it shoot Three Fireworks instead of one, each dealing the same amount of damage.

Dummies Rework
I personally think dummies should take damage from debuffs and not just the base damage. Or I'm stupid and this already exists.

Some New Rocks
I was thinking of rocks, when I had the idea for terraria to have more rocks. For Rocks.
Maybe Basalt and Quartz could be added, with it's own set of furniture? Basalt and Quartz could look all fancypants and such.

More Social Items
I like vanity (And Social Items) a lot. It gives your character, well, some character. But would it hurt to add a few more? Here's some of the things I'd like to see.
Simple Cape - It's a basic cape.
Gloves - Gloves!
A belt - It's literally a belt.
Backsword - It's a sword... On your back!

Some New Dishes
There aren't very many foodstuffs. So why don't we make more?
Apple. - Deviled Egg. (Monster Thread.) - Cooked Chicken - (Also Monster Thread) Rock Candy - (Again, Monster thread.) Corn - Pear - Oranges - Peaches.

New Mechanic - NPC Tabs
Imagine if you ran out of space with NPC stuff. (*Cough* Bartender *Cough*) Well, now there's multiple tabs for your needs! Helps with a lot of things, especially modding.

Edited NPC - Clothier
The clothier is pretty useless, and doesn't really sell anything. So now he sells lots of vanity sets, wrapped in little presents!
Wyvern Vanity Set - It's a coot little wyvern! With it's adorable face, adorable tail, coming for your soul! Costs 3 gold. Wrapped in a white package with sky blue ribbon.
Skeleton Set - Oh, spooky! It's a skeleton! Costs 3 gold. Wrapped in a gray package with yellow ribbon.
Tailor Set - Ooooh, You can be a Tailor too! Costs 3 Gold. Wrapped in a brown package with dark blue ribbon.
Lizard Set - I don't know why this exists, but it does. Costs 3 gold. Wrapped in a green package with a tan ribbon.
Child Set - Totally isn't a Binding of Issac reference. Costs 3 gold. Wrapped in a tan package with a sky blue ribbon.
And probally more to come.
You get this guy by finding him bound in the Ice biome.

New NPC Mechanic - Townsfolk
This adds a new mechanic of randomly generated NPCs, which will interact with eachother, maybe even give you items, Such as in Starbound, These will come only if you place a certain item, A sign related item which is explained below.

I don't know what to call this...
It's a sign used to attract Villagers. Place this in empty housing and a villager will spawn.

New Weapons
Whips can swing across torches and platforms, and also can be used to climb. Left click can be used to aim at something and latch onto them, and Right click can be used to have a sort of Solar eruption attack.
Basic Whip - Crafted with 5 leather - 10 Base damage
Chain Whip - Crafted with 5 chain - 15 base damage
Vine whip - Crafted with 5 Vines - 20 base damage
Lavaburst - Crafted with 5 Hellstone - 25 base damage
Crystal whip - Crafter with 5 Crystals - 45 Base damage
Multiwhip - Crafted with 2 whips - 10 base damage, can be used twice
Waraxes can be used as axes and swords.
(Insert a lot of tiers of Waraxes.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom