Other Literature A Case File on the CSS Corporation

Tibithia Σ

Plantera
(Around 2019, I started working on the backstory and actions of a prototype faction, which was used in several of my attempts at RPs in Minecraft.
At the time, I hadn't fully decided on a proper name, but I knew that it would work kind of like the Umbrella Corporation, except it actually tries to destroy the bioweapons. I mostly made it because a lot of the RPs I joined often had magic as a "good" faction, and those opposed to it were often "evil" so why not make a whole faction off it?)

(Eventually, this spun off to become the Corporation of Service and Security (CSS for short), but by then, the "anti-magic" shtick of it was long gone, now functioning more like a mercenary company that occasionally dabbles in business of their own. As I've used it often in quite a few RPs, I figured I'd begin to document exactly what it is, who's a part of it, and the history of it, half of which I will be making up on the spot.)

The Corporation for Service and Security is a private military company (or PMC) founded by Trevor LeBlanc and Darren Crane in the year 2420, as a result of the Phobos Revolutionary War. As of the year 2456, it is a subsidiary of Ares Corp, and is currently run by CEO Krieg Gustafsson.
There are several divisions to the company that operate in different locales and run in different ways.
By far the most active division, Military Operations covers temporary wetwork for local governments, shutdowns of invasions and riots, and hunting down fugitives. It is also the most well-equipped division, as weapons are developed for this by our R&D division, instead of being bought off arms dealers.
The large majority of the soldiers that work here were acquired by the merger with the now-defunct Epsilon Industries, and the current leader is General Mitchell Wilson.

Wilderness Patrol is a division dedicated to keeping the peace in lands not part of any nation, as well as scavenging resources to sell to the general public. Unlike most divisions, this one is completely open to recruitment, given you have proper ID and pass the recruitment tests.
This division is currently run by Director Teresa Song.
Research and Development is a division designed to help design our products either for our own usage or for loaning out to other businesses. This division works in tandem with our Services & Merchandising division, as one designs the product, the other sells it. We are not currently hiring for this division.
This division is run by Dr. Alex Garrick
As the oldest operating division, Merchandising and Services is where we sell various products to other businesses, including cameras, alarms, ID systems, and more. This is also the division dedicated to hiring out various bodyguard services.
This division is run by Manager Adam Carson.
Special Operations and Espionage is a private division meant to work undercover and in secret, in places normal militaries would never go. It is also dedicated to acquisition of intelligence covering parallel universes, and possible connections between universes. We do not hire out this division to anyone but our own shell corporations, to prevent anyone from finding out about what we do with this division. Nobody is to ever speak of this division to anyone, as it will be grounds for termination.
This division is currently run by Operative Ethan "Eight" Coles.

People's Republic of Phobos
Dominion of Deimos
Argent Arms Dealers
Interstellar Arming Corp (formerly IMI)
Remington (subsidiary of Ares Corp)
Order of Imperium
Phobos National Police Unit
Simmons & Son Hardware
Atlas Corporation (every single one)
Activision (subsidiary of Microsoft)

So, I've noticed that lately, weapons have been malfunctioning more often during work periods. They jam more frequently, the build quality has gotten cheaper, and ammunition is getting expensive. So, I have a suggestion.
We design our own rifle with an integrated ammo printer.
I was playing a match the other day (against bots, of course nobody plays this game anymore), and I noticed that one of my personal favourite weapons to use automatically adds ammo to its stockpile over time, and I thought it might be cool to design in real life!
Granted, it may take a while to get the design right, and we don't want to be sued by a 400 year old company for reusing assets from one of their games, but I think it'll be a fun project.
I have ideas for the name, and even a link to what it's based off of, if you want more information.
-Price
Update: The rifle has successfully been developed, but we got sued anyways. Make sure to add the developer of its source material to our business partners.
Update 2: Link to the rifle's origin is right here.
The following has been taken from a different site, and transferred here via screenshots.
Screen Shot 2022-03-25 at 8.59.52 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-03-25 at 9.00.52 AM.png

Last edited:
Probably another OC of Lapis.

Might be a good idea for you to make some mini-story for your CSS corporation while waiting for my responses.

I know that, but in a way, one short story with an example mission could deepen the website function. There's blog pages, for what you know, and websites have one sometimes.

Update: Added the first of the "employee discussion posts", this one explaining the invention of the CSS Integrated Printing Rifle.

Back
Top Bottom