Other A Clentaminator or something else that can destroy walls. (Poll)

Should there be an item that is or/is like the Clentaminator but can destroy walls.

• Total voters

ItsAveryOxO

Official Terrarian
A Clentaminator, or another long range item that can fire through blocks, that can destroy walls (Post Moon Lord of course)

There's already one quick (though mostly unwieldy) way to destroy blocks from a range. Rocket launchers. Also, wired explosive devices do their tricks as well.

Destroying walls without destroying blocks would be slightly non-practical.

There's already one quick (though mostly unwieldy) way to destroy blocks from a range. Rocket launchers. Also, wired explosive devices do their tricks as well.

Destroying walls without destroying blocks would be slightly non-practical.
Yes, I Know, I happen to use Celebration Mk.2 with Mini Nuke II. Although it's great at destroying walls after colliding with blocks, it just feels a bit impractical, like there could be something better and less explosive.

Yes, I Know, I happen to use Celebration Mk.2 with Mini Nuke II. Although it's great at destroying walls after colliding with blocks, it just feels a bit impractical, like there could be something better and less explosive.
Rocket II Rocket/Snowman Launcher is a narrow alternative. And I assume you're using Rocket IV's, right?

Back
Top Bottom