Map-Adventure "A Crim Fate"

RealSaucer

Skeletron
THIS MAP HAS BEEN FINISHED AND RELEASED. CLICK HERE FOR THE RELEASED MAP.

A Crim Fate

"A Crim Fate" is an upcoming adventure map about a world plagued by the menacing Crimson. Every day the evil grows stronger, and approaches your home, the peaceful village of Mallowton. A call for help sends you on a long jorney, through lands that once were healthy and lush, but now are a wasteland of blood and flesh. Loot, side quests, and exciting battles await!

Here's a few teaser pictures from very early development. For more teasers check out my update posts below.

Fire Beacon and Inn
Desert Mining Facility

First side quest: The Mallowton Armory

(Psst! If you keep an eye on Terraria's reddit page, you might see a few teasers on there as well)

Credits:

• @Architect Who came up with the name
  • Anyone who contributes with motivation, feedback, ideas, etc
  • Rich on Terraria Online, the creator of The Corruption of a World, a map which this map is strongly inspired by.

Also:
If you wanna share this thread here's a kinda crappy banner I made.
187OkZT.png

Last edited:
Another update, I am not dead!
The Desert Mine location is now entirely finished. There's of course a lot more done, I work all over the place at the same time, so to say.

The second boss fight, which is optional, is now finished. Gotta finish the alternative path too.

Achievements have also been introduced. Here are a few titles...

"The Earth Worm"
"You Monster!"
"Beastmaster"

Last edited:
It looks great and I really hope you finish it! I understand working slow...I have been working off and on on my map for about a year now.

It looks great and I really hope you finish it! I understand working slow...I have been working off and on on my map for about a year now.
Well, the last two-three months I've probably done double of what I've done the rest of the year. I'm aiming to complete the map this year.

Everything up until the final location is done, save a few minor things. That's a big one though. The map should be finshed this month, hopefully I will have time for a little christmas map as well!

Back
Top Bottom