Game Mechanics A delaying tool.

I love making puzzle maps, and there is an incredible variety of tools that the player can discover. but there is something that I have missed for a long time. a tool that delays an action. for those who don't like to use tools, it probably won't be much needed, but for me that would be great, because most of my maps have at least 3 thousand threads lol

I'm confused.
I think this falls under Game Mechanics.
Just tell the mods about it using the 'Report' button on the right bottom corner of your post.
Please don't call people out like this for threads in the wrong place; follow your own advice and just report the thread for us to deal with, thanks. Remember, report and move on.

I've moved this thread to the right section now.

Please don't call people out like this for threads in the wrong place; follow your own advice and just report the thread for us to deal with, thanks. Remember, report and move on.

I've moved this thread to the right section now.
Sorry for that. I just wasn't even sure if it was an item or not.

I'll report next time.

Thank you for your help. I must look very stupid in these forums, but respect at these times is essential. in the final, nobody starts knowing. thanks and sorry for the inconvenience
No, you don't look stupid at all. You should see some of my old threads.

This can be done with a simple bird engine or a dart trap hitting a teal pressure pad, so I’m unsure this is necessary.

Back
Top Bottom