A Distinctly Etherian Update: Terraria and Dungeon Defenders II Crossover Coming Soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So hyped for this

MsrzKXR.gif
What.
Anime.
Is.
that.
pls...

Yup! :)

It isn't a limited time event, it will be available all year.
Sounds good can't wait to play it, Terraria just gets better and better considering when I first played it the game only first came out and now about 4-5 years later it has crossovers, fantastic

I believe they're asking if the event can end. So it's not a constant thing that you have to deal with.
If it did last all the time it should have either ways to shut the portal for a certain amount of time or have it that they randomly attack like the goblin army but you can't spawn it and it happens more often, but then every time you defeat a "wave" it gets harder the next time, that would be cool. :D

In that case, since you admit to not having or finding all the information you were looking for at a brief glance, I'd highly suggest you cut the snark.

Console, being Xbox One and PS4 only, will have the 1.3 Update sometime in Quarter 2 of 2017. Anything past that will be determined later on.

And what "snark" are you exactly referring to in my reply?

Im following all of the rules, so your "suggestion" is quickly brushed under the rug, buddy.

...You do know what "snark" is, right?

Yes i do.

And he's certainly not referring to an imaginary animal.

Now that i read it again, i don't exactly understand why he would post a strange comment like that, considering it was for me specifically, he could have just private messaged me with whatever his problem is like an adult.

Yes i do.

And he's certainly not referring to an imaginary animal.

Now that i read it again, i don't exactly understand why he would post a strange comment like that, considering it was for me specifically, he could have just private messaged me with whatever his problem is like an adult.
"like an adult"
"like an adult"
"like an adult"

I mean I love the tower defense maybe, but I don't like how it feels all sellout advertisement-y.

As Loki stated here on reddit, there was nothing to sell out. Both teams appreciate the game created by the other team, and a collaborative project was created out of each team's shared interest in the other. Hard to say anything is a sell out when both updates are free for players of the respective games, and literally does nothing but bring more content to both games. ;)

Obviously, it would be nearly impossible to explain what all of this stuff was if we didn't at least say "Oh hey, this stuff is from Dungeon Defenders 2!" Its no more "advertisement" than we or they do for each update that is released anyway. Just this time, it mentions the other party. :)

As Loki stated here on reddit, there was nothing to sell out. Both teams appreciate the game created by the other team, and a collaborative project was created out of each team's shared interest in the other. Hard to say anything is a sell out when both updates are free for players of the respective games, and literally does nothing but bring more content to both games. ;)

Obviously, it would be nearly impossible to explain what all of this stuff was if we didn't at least say "Oh hey, this stuff is from Dungeon Defenders 2!" Its no more "advertisement" than we or they do for each update that is released anyway. Just this time, it mentions the other party. :)

I was actually aware of that, that's just how the way it looks like it's being implemented, it feels unnatural, makes it feel that way. Sorry for the confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom