Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Multi
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
All these bugs were found in Multiplayer with 2 players.

Bug #1 - Skeletron's hands disappear for a while and randomly re-appear while fighting him, during which they will take no damage of course. One time I noticed the hands seem to stretch to space before coming back down. Maybe his hands stretch just a bit too far? An extra number? A decimal in the wrong spot? I don't know.

Bug #2 - When the other player summons Skeletron from the Old Man, if that player dies, Skeletron disappears, despite the other player being RIGHT THERE.

Bug #3 - The Old One's Army weapons require you to beat Old One's Army once. Apparently simply taking a character to a world where it has been defeated allows that character to be able to use these weapons outside of the event on any world, even if you haven't beaten the event on it.

Bug #4? - "Vertebrae" was renamed to "Vertebra" which... might be intentional I guess, because it's the singular of Vertebrae.. but it feels weird.. might be nice if like if you have more than one it changes to the plural.

Might find more, I'll make new posts as I find them, as if this one gets resolved, no one's gonna look back on this one lol.

Last edited:
It's not that hard to get more than one Vertebra, and while perhaps its sprite shows only 1 Vertebra, you are still holding a ton of them. You'll need a bunch of these for BoC if you want to fight him multiple times, and for mechanical worm (I think), so you will need multiple vertebrae. Also, it's always been like that and just feels right for it to be "Vertebrae" not "Vertebra."

Also, update on Skeletron. Hands are still extra-stretchy. It seems he doesn't despawn when the person who summoned him dies, (My friend and I switched) but rather, whoever is hosting the server dies. Still kinda bad for 2-person multiplayer, but we finally got through him with Zapinator and Star Cannon.

We are looking into most of them.

I'm not going to debate the vertebrae one, because other people reported that vertebrae was wrong, and its obviously an opinionated matter that really doesn't matter much at this point.

Back
Top Bottom