Weapons & Equip A Few Craftable Accessories

Everybody

Terrarian
CHECK OUT THIS THREAD BY @Pinelord IT RELATES TO THIS: Mythril Band

I was thinking to myself, "There aren't that many, if any accessories you can craft. So I thought of a few:

Golden Shackle:
+3 Defense

Crafting:
15 Gold Bars
1 Shackle

Platinum Shackle:
+3 Defense

Crafting:
15 Platinum Bars
1 Shackle

Mirror Reflector:
Reflects 12% of the damage the foe dealt back to them (Min: 2) (Max:20)

Crafting:
20 Silver Bars
30 Glass
5 Mana Crystals

Scanner:
Notifies you of all mobs which you can't see (in darkness as an example)

Crafting:
30 Iron/Lead Bars
50 Glowing Mushrooms
5 Specular Fish

Electron Creator:
Attacks have a 15% chance to summon chain lightening that deals 50% of your Armor (Min:2) (Max:50)

Crafting:
200 Cactus
70 Gold Bars
30 Lens

Shadow Covering:
+4 Armor
+10% Melee Damage

Crafting:
20 Demonite Bars
50 Glass

Crimson Covering:
+4 Armor
+1.0 Health Regen per second

Crafting:
20 Crimtane Bars
50 Glass

Necro Covering:
+3 Armor
+10% Ranged Damage

Crafting:
20 Bones
50 Cobweb

Jungle Covering:
+2 Armor
+10% Magic Damage

Crafting:
20 Jungle Spores
50 Glass

Bee Covering:
+1 Armor
+10% Summon Damage

Crafting:
20 Beewax
50 Glass

MORE SOON

Last edited:
Found this on the last page and figured it deserved more views. Maybe the scanner could cause enemies' health bars to not be affected by lighting, so they would be visible in any brightness. Or it could highlight enemies on the minimap, in which case it would go well with things like the GPS or watch.

I'm not sure that this is wholly necessary. Some (such as the Scanner) would be great, but others are just basically things to spend ores on.

I'm not sure that this is wholly necessary. Some (such as the Scanner) would be great, but others are just basically things to spend ores on.
I've been needing something new to spend my ores on. My chests are overflowing with bars, and mechanical boss summoning items just can't keep up.

On the scanner, would it have the hunter potion effect or just show you every enemy's name and health without you putting your mouse over them? Also, you wouldn't mind putting my mythril band idea in this thread would you? It has the affects of the band of starpower and makes enemies appear as ghosts that fight for you when they die. I figured that it fit in pretty well with your suggestion.

These are good ideas! I made some sprites for this. (Golden Shackle, Platinum Shackle, mirror Reflector)
Although they are recolored items so yeah

Last edited:
Shadow Covering:
+4 Armor
+10% Melee Damage

Crafting:
20 Demonite Bars
50 Glass

Crimson Covering:
+4 Armor
+1.0 Health Regen per second

Crafting:
20 Crimtane Bars
50 Glass

Necro Covering:
+3 Armor
+10% Ranged Damage

Crafting:
20 Bones
50 Cobweb

Jungle Covering:
+2 Armor
+10% Magic Damage

Crafting:
20 Jungle Spores
50 Glass

Bee Covering:
+1 Armor
+10% Summon Damage

Crafting:
20 Beewax
50 Glass
Yes please :p

Well here are 3 sprites!
ESoocbP.png
- Mirror Reflector
mbRp4fa.png
-Platinum Shackle
eSZ89qm.png
- Golden Shackle
EDIT: I'm also making the other ones tomorrow

Last edited:
I was thinking to myself, "There aren't that many, if any accessories you can craft. So I thought of a few:
Lightning boots, ankh charm Spectre Boots, Destroyer emblem, Jellyfish Diving Gear, Neptune's shell, Frostspark boots, Sniper Scope, Fire Gauntlet, Lava Waders, 15 different wings, Power Glove, Mechanical Glove, Celestial Magnet Obsidian Skull... That's just off the top of my head...

Lightning boots, ankh charm Spectre Boots, Destroyer emblem, Jellyfish Diving Gear, Neptune's shell, Frostspark boots, Sniper Scope, Fire Gauntlet, Lava Waders, 15 different wings, Power Glove, Mechanical Glove, Celestial Magnet Obsidian Skull... That's just off the top of my head...
He probably meant besides tinkers. Oh, and...
Celestial Magnet
What?

Back
Top Bottom