bad_news' pixel art and sprites

bad_news

Duke Fishron
A very incomplete collection of some sprites I've made for suggestions, modding, or my own entertainment. Also including a few by my friend who doesn't post here at the bottom.

Enjoy!

First, of course, my avatar.
guy.gif

Railgun.png

KeyRing.png

SWAT Copter.png

Frostguard.png

Gatling Gun.png

Sniper Clip.png

True Breaker Blade.png

Vineprick.png

Fixed version of the above:
Correct Vineprick.png

Completed requests:
Mauser c96.png

All of the following are by said friend.

Death's Kiss.png

Staff of Crushed Souls.png

True Lock-Terror.png

Satanic Lobster Staff or Evil Umbrella.png

Last edited:
I really like these! And I have a request, a Mauser c96 . It looks like the broadsides from bioshock, but in case you don't know what that looks like, here is a pic
image.jpg

I can try, although it probably won't turn out very well; most of these have been (not very) cleverly disguised edits. I'll do what I can, though!
I don't really care as to how well this really turns out, I would just like to have a kinda jist as to what it would look like in terraria

I really like these! And I have a request, a Mauser c96 . It looks like the broadsides from bioshock, but in case you don't know what that looks like, here is a picView attachment 6412
Done, hope you like it!

Mauser c96.png

I didn't exactly get the shape right but I think it's close. I can change the colors if it's too dark or light. This was probably the hardest one yet, actually :p

very good sprites but could you sprite angry kirby with the seven chaos emeralds surrounding him. im going to use it as an avatar eventually

angry kirby
666.jpg

chaos emeralds
Chaos_Emeralds.png

could you sprite a keybrand sword for every biome?

in addition, could you sprite a true megashark?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom