• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

A Full-Game Guide to the Old One’s Army

AngryNimbus

Terrarian
One more recommenadion, but please test it yourself, if you have time
Summon, T1 – Imp Staff – it worked for me, aganst all regular mobs (Vampire frogs are better vs dark mage). Has some really lucky piercing shots and ignites everyone
Optimal strategy was 3/3 or 2/4 or 2/3 imp/frog

Magic, T1 – Book of Skulls, here it is a bit worse as it pierces 3 enemies (water bolt – 10, demon scythe 5) but is fine nevertheless

Last edited:

whoneedsnamestbh

Eye of Cthulhu
I moved Clinger Staff and Nimbus Rod to the things everyone should have ready. I really underestimated their preformance at keeping things down. I also added note of how much more manageable multiplayer makes the event, and tested and added @qwerty3.14 strategy to lure Betsy with the crystal.

I also put Magical Harp back in the t2 list. I don’t know why it felt so bad last time I tried it out, but it is actually one of Mage’s better choices for the tier. I also threw in Imp Staff and Life Drain, and removed the text sayinf that Water Bolt can bounce back and hit the other side (its pierce is only 10 - it can’t. I thought my limear aim was atrocious or something.)

Top Bottom