Drawings & Paintings A garbage drawing of the Moon Lord

Should I add all the other lunar armor characters?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What am I doing here

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NeedForMeem101

Terrarian
So uhh
I drew the moon lord as a ancient drawing kinda style
And uhh
DB9766F8-9746-48CC-96C9-85F0BBCB3912.png

I can really see this style going somewhere! Great work!

Just some tips, remember not to rush, as many people fall into that trap, trying to get it done. Take your time, and you can make something incredible. I love this style you've done, but I think the shapes need a bit more polish, such as how many circular objects still look like a rough sketch. (You can use this purposefully for bright objects, such as what you have done with the orbs, so they stand out more being bright, and look overexposed). Anyway, keep practicing, and you'll make some incredible things!

And, another thing, try not to downplay your art in the title. People will be less likely to click on it; even if you think it's bad, all that means is that you have already improved since you started drawing it, and can now makes something even better!

And, another thing, try not to downplay your art in the title. People will be less likely to click on it; even if you think it's bad, all that means is that you have already improved since you started drawing it, and can now makes something even better!
Yeah I know, I’m sorry; sometimes I don’t feel hopeful l about my art and it becomes a habit to say stupid things like that. I’ll make sure not to do that next time. Thanks for the compliment/constructive criticism though, that really made my day!

Back
Top Bottom