1. For issues you find with the Console 1.3 release, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    A FAQ with notes and workarounds can be found HERE. Please check this first to see if this helps your issue.

A guide for early Expert Mode: Cheese It

Discussion in 'Terraria Guides' started by NeoPhantom, Jul 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Thread was lock by: Tunnel King
Reason: at author's request
Lock date: 13:58 13-06-2018
  1. Godley

Godley Terrarian

Does the time it’s posted means you shouldn’t try it before you post it? No, you should always try a guide before you post it, no matter whether it’s posted in 2008 or 2018.

2. NeoPhantom

NeoPhantom Skeletron Prime

Wha...? That's hardly what I meant. I said the guide was fine for the timeframe it was posted because the details of that specific update were still being researched.

I did test out the content and did not believe adding details common to normal mode were necesary (such as heart crystals which anyone reading these forums should already know the importance of)

My complaint is about you posting a reply to a very old thread. Necroing is against the rules.

3. Tunnel King

Tunnel King Administrator Staff Member Administrator

No, it is not against any forum rules as long as the post is relevant to the topic.

Thread is locked, at your request.

Aurora3500 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.