A guy and some talking objects want questions.

Do you suffer from MPD?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • MPD? *Googles*

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Xman101🌳

Cultist
So seeing as these threads are all the rage right now, I might as well make one of these for myself.

I will answer most questions thrown at me, but I will NOT answer the following:
- Personal details: I have a thing about privacy over the internet.
- Anything I would be uncomfortable answering in a real-life situation: This is too broad to explain here. Just be warned I might reject answering your question on these grounds.

Other than that, fire away.

And don't forget, we're here too!
We'll answer questions directed to us and our friends as well.

So seeing as these threads are all the rage right now, I might as well make one of these for myself.

I will answer most questions thrown at me, but I will NOT answer the following:
- Personal details: I have a thing about privacy over the internet.
- Anything I would be uncomfortable answering in a real-life situation: This is too broad to explain here. Just be warned I might reject answering your question on these grounds.

Other than that, fire away.

And don't forget, we're here too!
We'll answer questions directed to us and our friends as well.
Okay, It might've been better to describe MPD as multiple-personality-disorder, if that is what you are referring to. Also worth noting is the transfer from 'MPD' to "Dissociative Identity Disorder." As far as I'm aware there has been no real scientific verification as to Dissociative Identity Disorder's validity. I believe most cases are just classified as extreme psychosis. I may be wrong. If I am correct I believe most alternates generally transition rather smoothly and wouldn't attempt to make their text a new color for the sake of differentiation. Here is my question, sorry for the rant. What is your favorite video game besides Terraria?

Okay, It might've been better to describe MPD as multiple-personality-disorder, if that is what you are referring to. Also worth noting is the transfer from 'MPD' to "Dissociative Identity Disorder." As far as I'm aware there has been no real scientific verification as to Dissociative Identity Disorder's validity. I believe most cases are just classified as extreme psychosis. I may be wrong. If I am correct I believe most alternates generally transition rather smoothly and wouldn't attempt to make their text a new color for the sake of differentiation.

*Brain Overload Implosion*
Here is my question, sorry for the rant. What is your favorite video game besides Terraria?
I'd say the answer to this question is a toss-up between Blacklight: Retribution and Clash of Clans.

I love both of those games to bits. :passionate:

Although, to be honest, sometimes I feel a tad guilty I'm not playing Terraria instead of BL:R, but it usually ends up that way anyway.
Do you like pizza?
The Italians sure know how to craft perfection on a plate.
Are the hardmode ore swords more difficult to control?
For some reason, standard-metal-crafted swords aren't sentient. They're a bunch of inanimate objects.

I'm exempt... probably because of the nature of the Corruption and what-not.

Here are some spitfire questions I ask everyone:

Do you watch anime?

Do you have a religion? (That may be to personal sorry)

Where is your favorite place to go on vacation?

Joke questions:

How much woodchuck stuffie chuck woodchuck turtle?

What is your favorite color of the numerical alphabet?

Do you like turtles?

Here are some spitfire questions I ask everyone:
And here are some quickfire answers:
Do you watch anime?
No.
Do you have a religion? (That may be to personal sorry)
I'll answer this one.

Anglican Christian.
Where is your favorite place to go on vacation?
A holiday house on the Central Coast.

Which Central Coast? That's for you to find out. :p
How much woodchuck stuffie chuck woodchuck turtle?
Tortoise.
What is your favorite color of the numerical alphabet?
On-ange.
Do you like turtles?

AW HELL NAW

For some reason, standard-metal-crafted swords aren't sentient. They're a bunch of inanimate objects.

I'm exempt... probably because of the nature of the Corruption and what-not.
CS(Cobalt Sword): I resent that remark!
Forever, if my name isn't Gravity Challenged Terrarian.

((Not very long, I don't like blood rushing to my head. I'd probably say somewhere around under 30 seconds is my limit.))
GV(Gravity Vortex, my upside-down-character run): I can hang upside down forever!
Link(particularly from Twilight Princess): I can too! ... Once I get the metal boot thingymajigies...

OT: How many times did the woodchuck chuck wood before the woodchuck chucked itself into the wood?

CS(Cobalt Sword): I resent that remark!
Oh.
Well then.
Um.
This is awkward.
*Shuffles feet*

GV(Gravity Vortex, my upside-down-character run): I can hang upside down forever!
Upside down brothers! :D
Link(particularly from Twilight Princess): I can too! ... Once I get the metal boot thingymajigies...
...close enough, I guess.
OT: How many times did the woodchuck chuck wood before the woodchuck chucked itself into the wood?
Once.

It held on, and momentum did the rest.

We should play together. :p
I'd enjoy that. Upside down all the way. :D
(I haven't read the latest chapter)
:eek:
;(
Oh, by the way...
:dryadindifferent:
:indifferent:
:merchantindifferent:
:nurse:
:pirateindifferent:
`:indifferent:
Guess what every one of them but the guide(who is literal me) is.(Not name, just what they are.)
In order:
Cenx.
Red IRL.
'My dirt is extra dirty.'
Arm's Dealer's love interest.
'Xman101's face was impaled by Pirate Captain minigun.'
TELYPORTARS.

In order:
Cenx.
Red IRL.
'My dirt is extra dirty.'
Arm's Dealer's love interest.
'Xman101's face was impaled by Pirate Captain minigun.'
TELYPORTARS.
Let's see, uh...

Nope.
Nope.
Nope.
Maybe.
Nope.
Nope.
R
AINBOW!!!
Answers:
Angel(spirit)
Me(can't sprite too well which is why I used that)
Markus(spirit)
Lilo(spirit)
Joy(spirit)
Charlie(spirit)

I'd enjoy that. Upside down all the way. :D
I'm running Terraria right now. Upside down gravity. Slimes = DERPETY DERPETY DERP DERP DERP. Red line = Screw you, you can't spell this word like htsi. Me = SCREW YOU I CAN DO WHAT I FLIPPING WANT TO. HKADLFJEIANMCKELSNIOEINA EINALKDNMFIENA -was snipped off of the endless line for non-annoyance purposes-
Also I can't host too well. What's your IP? :3

(I found a way. Switch from Ethernet Explorer to Firefox.
AND NOW I FLIPPING KNOW.)
Why are LB and BB fighting?
Seriously, can't we all just get along?

You wouldn't know. BESIDES, GET BACK IN YOUR SWORD SHEATHES, YOU TWO. YOU DON'T BELONG HERE.
Meet LB and BB, who actually LIKE each other.
By the way, OT, yes, why are LB and BB fighting, and why doesn't BG have leaf wings and FG have flame wings? They fit their respective biomes. Besides, your signature depicts them having bodies.
I think there may be a problem here...
Yep. Technical difficulties while I figure out how this works. :sigh:
EDIT: Done. This is why I'm plain AND light grey...
Hey, guys!
Sup?
Guys, get back in your sheathes. Seriously, didn't you hear what Zekrua told BB and LB? He obviously doesn't want us here.
Awwwww... :dryadcry:
There is going to be SO much confusion here... ~:sigh:
And now you know the difficulties of owning sentient swords AND spirits. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
(I found a way. Switch from Ethernet Explorer to Firefox.
AND NOW I FLIPPING KNOW.)
All hail our Google Chrome overlords.
By the way, OT, yes, why are LB and BB fighting...
*Unexpected door opens*
Yes, brother, why do we fight?
*Slams door shut*
I just can't stand him.

...I have a feeling it stems from the fact that BB and LB are part of rival evil biomes.
Annnnd that LB may have a slight inferiority complex to BB, seeing as BB is more powerful in his blows.
...why doesn't BG have leaf wings and FG have flame wings?
The characters I'm using for them have not reached Hardmode yet. However, they have full knowledge of what's ahead, so no Hardmode-and-Gravity antics can be pulled on them.
Besides, your signature depicts them having bodies.
*Minions.
Mind Control.
All that good stuff.
Hey, guys!
Sup?
Guys, get back in your sheathes. Seriously, didn't you hear what Zekrua told BB and LB? He obviously doesn't want us here.
Awwwww... :dryadcry:
There is going to be SO much confusion here... ~:sigh:
And now you know the difficulties of owning sentient swords AND spirits. :rolleyes:
...excuse me while I consult a nice Panadol tablet or two. Hopefully they work to cure hilt-aches as well as they do headaches.

Why would anyone SUFFER from MDP?
Questions about guides about the sentient swords and spirits I own...
Do you want a color guide?
Do you want a face guide?
Do you want pretty much any other guide related to the subject?

Back
Top Bottom